Wow, this weekend seemed like it was forever, and I didn't get much accomplished on my blog. I always say I'm going to get so much done! We had a kid home from college and another visiting for two days. Busy, busy! I'm not even going to say I'll be getting more done tonight and this week will be a great one for accomplishments. shhhhhh I might jinx myself.
So, here we are with my Blog Stalking Sundays series! I have some lovely shout-outs to share with you today. I've been bee-bopping around their blogs, and I know you will too.
Let's not waste anymore time.
______________________
_________________________
Annelise, A.K.A. Aunie, is a beauty! Aunie is a busy girl as she dishes out the sauce on her blog, Aunie Sauce. She has "3" other blogs as well as this one. I don't know how she does it all. We have both lived in OK, so I feel a kinship :) The really cool part, she did a Marathon Run yesterday with her mom! That's 26.2 miles peoples, all at once.
_______________________
Okay, Bree, is the coolest. I just love everything about her. Her expressions, her silliness and her choice of dogs! PUG people!! I have to say the cat is a cool choice also. She's also a tattooed knitter, how cool is that combo? And no, I'm not spot-lighting her today because she mentioned me on her blog, and thinks I'm bitchin'. Ok, maybe it helped me find her :) Bree is cool. Go. Give her some love!
_______________________
_____________________________________________
TOPIC: What are your top 5 favorite posts in your blog?
Of course this is my favorite, because it was my very first.
I am proud of it and think I did a decent psot for my very first. As nervous as I was.
2. Blogosphere
Something about this sticks out for me. I was fun!
Any time I can have the opportunity to write/share about my father, is a favorite post for me!
This was my first award, and very fun for me. I was excited with all the comments, ha!
5. This is a combo:
This was a time I shared with my hubster that I really, really enjoyed.















Oh my gosh, you're so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words & sharing my blog!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog. Can't wait to read more!!
DeleteAbsolfrigginglutely!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Thank you so much for liking my blog and sharing on your blog!! Yay!! Thank you :D xo
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome! Glad to have you grace my blog :)
Deletelove the stalking idea. haha. thanks for sharing and can't wait to check them out.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, thanks for popping by! Left a comment for you earlier through #AAF.
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying the Blogs Stalking Sundays series.
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI've actually checked out your blog, and I'm loving it as well.
Cheers!