blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Sunday, October 20, 2013

What's in your wallet?


______________________________
TOPIC: Show you what's in my bag!

Not much is in my bag today.  I went to a Philadelphia Eagles game, and you have to have everything in a clear bag so they can see all your contents.  This is my clear bag, and these are the contents :)

Hand Sanitizer
Napkins
Eagles Seat Ticket
Lip Balm
Parking Ticket
Small Wallet w/cash, credit cards, license
BelVita Whole Grain Snacks because popcorn and pretzels weren't enough
Not too much going on in my bag today. 
So I'm adding a game-day photo of me with the hubster...
&
My son and his friend.
It was a fun day! 



Happy Sunday! 
signature

6 comments:

  1. It's so freeing when you don't have a choice but to bring a small bag. Hope you had fun at the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth! I love having to use a small clutch or something with just a couple items. When I use my big bags, I tend to just throw things in. Then I hate having to clean it out.
      The game was fun, thanks for stopping by! I'm headed over to you.

      Delete
  2. I don't fancy bringing a clear bag. Lol! :) Looks like you had a fun time at the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I limit my contents :) I see women with big clear bags and all their 'personals' showing. Not my cup of tea. Yes, we had a fun time. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Snacks and hand sanitizer are musts for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! My hubster is glad to have me around, being the 'snack queen' anywhere we go!

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo