This bench was part of this pile!
If you remember that pile, the picnic table with many benches...?
I've decided to paint it all white, a shiny white coat that will stand in white stones on the other side of our patio wall. Extra seating for those big party's we talk of having.
Yeah, those. Anyone ever have the 'talked-about' party?
By the way, the pots with the plants. Remember when I painted the flower pots?
They bloomed :)
I'll hate to see them go with the first frost.
Although, with this warm weather lately, maybe it won't come...
wishful thinking.
______________________________
TOPIC: Your favorite word in photos
This stone, was given to me, years ago, by an employee. Sweet Tara xo
Beauty in photos
Beauty is in many forms. These, are my beauties. Only some of them.
We all see beauty differently.
From L to R: OCNJ, Ocala FL, Lucy Belle, Chewy, Cordelia, 'Honey' (beautiful mother-in-law), Deegan.
















Woo! I love that blue bench! Definitely a wonderful upgrade! :-)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great! I'm very happy with it. Thanks Susannah.
DeleteLove the blue. The bench looks fantastic and the flower pots are adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteAppreciate your stopping by.
Loving the shade of blue you used! I'm thinking of painting my bench such a good idea!
ReplyDeleteAnna Czarina
Hi Anna!
DeleteIt really brightens up a space. Would like to see the color you use in your bench!