blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, October 21, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #20!


Seriously?  Twenty-weeks of Blog Stalking Sundays!  20! Awesome stalking weeks.
Don't forget, when you are selected you get the whole week on my blog.
Just look on the right for the Blog Stalking Sundays, Spot Light! 
Here are this weeks shout-outs.
Drum roll, pleeeeease! 
_
Oh my gosh!  Mary is adorable.  Not only is she adorable, she is the host-with-the-most with The October Daily series! What a fun idea.  I'm not always up on my daily posts, I seem to slum on the weekends, but I'm there for the most part during the weeks.  It's been lots of fun so far!  Check it out below, and jump on to do the Daily with us.  So, Mary has also started her own blog design business.  Check her out, you will love her work and she would love to do a new or updated blog for you! 
__________________________________

Next up!

Back East Blonde

Nadine is a straight forward gal. I've had a lot of fun stalking her blog. I like how she can see the difference of maturity in three years difference of age. I like how she admires the beauty of her family, especially her grandmother. I like her "30-by-30", and I'm going to help encourage her start running, now. We do have a great thing in common, we like to take photos of our dog, dogs for me, and show them off. The one thing I'm confused about, is loving the east coast weather, over the west coat. 

_______________________________

The Bold Fab Mom

Amber of The Bold Fab Mom, is such a fun blogger.  She is one of my besties, and I was lucky enough to have her as a partner in an #AskAwayFriday. You can check that out here.  Even though her life can resemble a National Lampoon's Vacation at times, she'd still like to try a trip, or 3, to Hawaii or Paris. Who can blame her for trying? The best part, we both like Marky Mark. 


On Other News...
_____________________________
TOPIC: Guest posting/5 questions

Unfortunately, I didn't think quite this far ahead, so I totally missed getting a partner for the guest posting and five questions.  So sorry, but I am still pushing for The October Daily! So click here, and go visit the blogs at the bottom of Mary's guest post! 
signature





1 comment:

  1. Yaaaayyyy!! Thank you so much Wendy! :)) And congratulations on 20 weeks of Blog Stalking Sundays! That's a long list of blogs stalked! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo