Let's just say I am not having a good week. Many reasons why, but family issues mainly. Totally takes my focus away from the normal everyday priorities. Hate that.
Gees. Wait, it's only Monday, right? Oh forget it, I'm in trouble. I've been sitting here at my desk, in my much disorganized Spa/Craft room I've put together, for much too long this evening, (
procrastinating the organization of it with too much on my plate), promising the hubster I'll be out of here at 9:00pm, rather than the 2:00am the previous. Ugh.
I have 26 minutes left here.
This is why I am so unorganized with my posts and DIY projects!
Embarrassing, isn't it? Which version makes this room look better? Not one. I know, I know. I really, really need to get my act together and organize. I truly am pitiful. Feel for me, please! If I am brave enough to post this embarrassing photo (I promise, the rest of my house does NOT look like this), I need someone on my side! I'm thinking this particular picture posting will get me in the groove of getting it done, this week. Bets are on!! Then I'll add it to the 20-some drafts I have and post it some day :)
So this weekend was great weather and full of walks and outings. Here are a couple.
The Keswick Theatre...yes, my hubster made me go to KASHMIR A Tribute to Led Zeppelin. Yup. Ok, maybe he didn't make me go, but he'd be disappointed if I didn't accompany him. Look, I've gone to too many tribute bands with this hubster. They are just not my thing. Plus, they didn't even play our wedding song, THANK YOU! Me, I've taken him to REAL concerts. Like CHER, Prince, etc., cool concerts :) Let me tell you, he had fun at my concerts :) True story!
The lead singer, I just couldn't get into this guy. He is just 'ew', strange. I shouldn't be so mean. They were great with the music, but the singing for me, left little to be desired. I guess because I really like Led Zeppelin, for real Led. This was NO-Led. Our son Christian joined us, (my step-son). He laughed along with me, mocking the band movements and absence of lyrics, but I think he really enjoyed it. A t-shirt later, we were headed home!

Me and the hubster enjoyed an afternoon at
Peddler's Village. Going through some shops and checking out the scare-crow competition they have each year. The minions were very popular! As well as Candy Crush, in a
Crow Crush sort of way. The flowers were beautiful. The weather is unusually warm here, so it felt like a beautiful summer day. If you ever get a chance, go here each holiday and see the great things going on here.
If you live in this PA area, of course. Christmas is especially beautiful with all it's lights and Christmas music. You will love it!
________________________________________
The October Daily
___________________________________________
Topic: Share a blogging/photography tip or tutorial
Well, this will be easy.
I have no tips. I am definitely not the one to be asking any bogging tips. Other than, get on top of it if you really want to be anything. I'm still deciding if I'm happy just saying 'hi' and tweeting, and blogging when I can, everyday might be getting too much, or when I have something 'good and solid' to blog, I mean who wants silly stuff...do you? I guess I should ask, what is good and solid?
See!! You can't ask me, I'm still asking YOU!
Anyway, I have taken a couple of photography classes. Hahahahahahahaha! Yeah, I need to study my notes if you want me to give a tip. Sorry blog buddies :(
BUT, I can refer you to the ladies who know their business in photography!! Tamara and Jenni. LOVE their work. Beautiful ladies, doing beautiful!
Happy Tuesday peeps!
By the way, I took an additional 46 minutes to complete this, over the 26 I had to go.
I have a 20 some odd bunch of drafts too. Sometimes I revisit them. Sometimes I delete them, which is a little painful. And thank you! And thank you for linking me with Jenni. Man, her work is beautiful. I have a photo crush there. Hope your day/week gets smoother. Head over to our favorite town and get a hot beverage. And think of me!
ReplyDeleteOkay - I commented rather than replied to your comment.
DeleteSuch a knucklehead I am!
Thanks Tamara! Yes, deleting the drafts, that's painful. My issue is getting the photos together to complete the draft. They are mostly on my phone because of the photo editor I have on it. I'd like to use my camera, but I haven't found a photo editor I like for my iMac. It would make life much easier.
ReplyDeleteI will head to our favorite town for the hot beverage. Sounds yummy. Could be my next post this week :)
Girl ... my house is a disaster right now ... damn the moving! It sounds like you had a great weekend nonetheless. When we lived in PA Brian and I hit the Peddler's Village a couple times -- it was quite the drive -- but so cool.
ReplyDeleteHope your day gets better ... and go clean your craft room! LOL :)
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com
See! Did it again. I know I can delete it and repost, but I'm too tired.
DeleteMy reply to you is below.
Haha, I would prefer the legitimate reason of 'I'm moving', rather than have this mess haha! Although, I did just move everything into this room. It was just the Spa room. See, now I feel better ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy moving :)