blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Thursday, October 31, 2013

#AskAwayFriday #13!

Even though I've completed my month of October co-hosting with #AskAwayFriday, I still get to participate each and every Friday!  How awesome is that, to share with my peeps!?!


I have the honor of partnering with the beautiful gym-rat, sports fanatic, runner, crazy-funny and lovely, Lanaya.  She's the OCD blogger, over at Raising Reagan.  If you haven't been to her blog yet, please go hang out a while.  She's awesome, and you have to see her responses to my questions!

Here, are Lanaya's questions for me:

1. You eat RAW .. have you always been a raw food eater or do you sneak in
the occasional cheeseburger and side of fried onion rings? No I wasn't always RAW, but most of my life vegetarian.  Love being RAW 98% of the time, but I will fall off the RAW Wagon for french fries.  Ain't nobody perfect :)

2. Last week during your AAF you mentioned you wanted to be an airline
stewardess. If you could pick the First Class cabin to Paris or the First
Class cabin to Tahiti which would you choose and why? I would say Paris over and over, but since I've been there over and over and never Tahiti, I would pick Tahiti.  It look beautiful and I hear wonderful things. 

3. Currently who is your favorite blog to stalk? Well, hello!  Raising-Reagan.  Who else. 

4. Like you I am a flip flopaholic! Pretty sure if they had a Flip Flops
anonymous I would definitely be a member. Show me a picture of your favorite
pair. Wore these most of the summer.  Nothing spectacular, aside from comfort and PINK! 


5. As an esthetician what is your favorite beauty product? Or ... should I
say if you could put ONE thing on your skin every day what would it be? If only one thing, Beyond Complex C, by Hylunia. My daily habit, twice a day.  I'll be posting about this, and other products next week I think.  Great antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, etc.  Love my skin since I started using in 2010. I do sell it too, if anyone is interested. (Tootin' my horn.)



6. I know we are still getting to know each other but in your Effie Girl
store you have some very eclectic pieces of jewelry. Which piece would you
pick out for me to wear? This isn't showing in the store yet, (procrastinator) but I think this studded snakeskin-leather, with snap closures is all about you!  



7. I know you and your hubby got married in the Caymans. What is your
favorite beach in the world? Hawaii beaches.  Nothing beats the beauty from every angle and driving along the ocean.  Breathtaking! 

8. I know you're a big fan of Nashville {the TV series.} Who's the better
looking guy; Eric Close {Teddy Conrad} or Charles Eston {Deacon Calybourne}? Hahah, oh this is funny.  Deacon, of course.  Teddy is too pretty, and he looks tiny.  Haha, can't have a man smaller than me :)

9. Like you I'm a fitness junkie ... What is your favorite exercise to do? Well, I had a love/hate relationship with running.  While I like to do that here and there nowadays, I guess strength training on my new toy is my most fave-crave now.  
This is so awesome! 
10. Tamara asked you a few weeks ago if you had a bucket list and you said
you were going to "get on that." Well, have you? Uhmmmm, nope.  (I know, I know.)  

So there you have 'em!  Awesome questions.  Now don't forget, hop over to Lanaya RIGHT NOW, to see my questions, and her answers!  


HAPPY FRIDAY!

signature

28 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! I totally agree with you about the Hawaii beaches! I got married in Hawaii in 2002, we celebrated our 10 year anniversary there last year with the kids and I've been about 3 or 4 times for work. I LOVE to travel but I always look forward to coming home. . .Hawaii is the one place I'm always sad to leave. That studded, snakeskin leather cuff bracelet is AWESOME! Can't wait for that to hit your store. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mz M! How nice to be married in Hawaii and then take the family back to celebrate your 10-year, so sweet.
      I'll be updating my store soon, stay tuned!! xo
      Hope you are having a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. This was awesome! I loved your answers and that cuff is too cool! I would wear it for sure on a night when I'm feeling particularly bad ass! Ha!
    Thank you so much for being my partner this week :) Hope you liked my answers!!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    http://raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I had such a great Q & A with you on both ends. Thank you so much, awesome indeed! You are bad ass without that cuff, haha. Love it!

      How was your Halloween in your new neighborhood?

      Delete
  3. What a great partnership! Lanaya is one of my best blogging friends. And now I know one of your skincare secrets!! I must follow along.
    Your bracelet is amazing, and I'm not RAW but french fries are a good falling off the wagon food for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lanaya, what fun she is. Loved her questions and answers.
      It would be my pleasure to share my skincare secrets, and I'll share more soon!
      Whoohooo, fries!

      Delete
  4. I love the studded snakeskin-leather piece! It looks rockin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Missus V , thanks for stopping by! How was your tricking with the kiddies?

      Delete
  5. Oh la la!! I'm loving your bracelet hot mama!
    I do love a good french fry too.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a restaurant near us, KC Prime, ever hear of it? I believe its a chain. Anyway, they have these truffle fries, OMG!! They are big home made potato chips and with a truffle sauce, browned to perfection. So yummy!!
      Happy Halloween weekend XO

      Delete
  6. I'm addicted to flip flops as well! Thank you for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great AAF! Lanaya is fantastic so you had a great partner! You and me...gonna have to talk skin care soon :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Any time you want to chat, I'm here!
      Yes, Lanaya is a charm!

      Delete
  8. That bracelet is absolutely hot! And I love me some flip flops, even have two pair of flip flop slippers! Great getting to know you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great! I love it too. Slipper flip flops? Like the terry ones? I need to get me some, I see them a lot.
      Hope you are having a great weekend.

      Delete
  9. There's not much I wouldn't do for french fries. I have to check out your jewelry! That cuff is too cute!! I was thinking about you before when answer my AAF questions because I talked a bit about New Hope! We still have to meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy I am not the only french fry freak, haha!
      Looking forward to 'our day' in New Hope!
      Hope your Halloween was spooky!

      Delete
  10. Alright lets travel together because I would love to go places!! I'm a huge flip flop fantatic too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, let's pack our bags full of flip flops and act like a tree and leave!! xo

      Delete
  11. Sounds like you have traveled to some great places! How fun and exciting! Great questions and answers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth, traveling is fun, but its always nice to be home too. I'm more of a homebody.

      Delete
  12. Wendy! I love reading about you! I love how honest you are about falling of the RAW eaters train once in a blue! You're right. We're all human! I'm liking your etsy store. Perhaps I shall get some great gifts in the future from there :) Pink is awesome- makes me feel all girly and I love my feet and being barefoot...flip flops are a dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Brittnei, happy Sunday to you!
      If we can't be honest, who are we? Right?
      I'll be posting more jewelry soon.

      Delete
  13. I'm a flip-flop fanatic too and loved reading about you! I need to eat more raw. Sigh. Still, we share flip flops and an agreement that Hawaii beaches are the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, absolutely!
      Start small with your raw. Snack on celery, carrots, red peppers with hummus. You'd be surprised how filling they all are. I make some crazy RAW meals that are very satisfying!

      Delete
  14. Love your answers! When we lived in Hawaii I totally LIVED in my Crocs and flip flops...I'm not sure I even unpacked any other shoes! The beaches there are amazing and definitely and great plus to living or visiting there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to live in Hawaii, even for a year. Imagine the flip-flop collection then!

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo