I was Bat Woman, sis was Harley Quinn, Cordelia was Cat Baby, and Deegan was The Joker!
He was an awesome Joker, the only one in the hundreds of treaters in Lambertville. So fun!
Deegan collected a good amount of candy. My sister says most of it gets thrown away. Imagine the money spent for all the candy and much of it goes uneaten. They should charge less for candy.
How beautiful is this little cutie! I can't believe she is 8-months old already.
Visited Giggleberry Fair for some kid fun!
THIS, is beauty. The love of a big brother, for his little sissy. It's so cute how she giggles at her big brother. Deegan will be 8-years old in two weeks.
Thanks for peeking in on me.
Stayed tuned for my Blog Stalking Sundays series!!
(Do you see what time it is? It is now past midnight, the weekend is over.)



















You make a fab cat woman! :) and it looks like the kids have lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteI cannot remember dressing up for Halloween as a kid. At all! I asked my mother about it and she said it wasn't big out here during my childhood days. We had All Souls Day and All Saints day on Nov 1 and 2 and we ll flock to the cemetery to visit the graves of our departed families. My kids are lucky because although we don't usually have trick or treat activity in the neighborhood there are a lot of establishments that invite kids over for Halloween fun activities.
Haha, thanks "V". It definitely is a crazy time of year in this little town for trick-or-treaters. Your Souls/Saints sounds very interesting, would love to experience that, and I bet the kids have lots of fun with the Halloween activities. I love the different ways holidays can be celebrated.
DeleteI meant Bat Woman LMAO!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I couldn't get my bat-name cat-name all evening either! LOL
DeleteYou are one gorgeous Bat Woman! :) I'm glad that you had fun celebrating Halloween! Here in our place were not into trick-or-treats or halloween costume parties. But we do have a little feast to celebrate All Souls and All Saints day. Lucky you, you get to experience it growing up. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, Deegan is so sweet! I can already imagine him blocking off his sister's suitors haha
You and Missus V have the in common! Pretty cool.
DeleteYes, I am sure the big brother will be keeping all kinds of boy-critters away! As well as daddy!!
Amazing, Wendy!! I love Batman. True, funny story. I also love Harley Quinn. This weekend I had a fun photo shoot at a charity event. They were playing video games for 24 hours, to raise money for a local children's hospital. They're all web designers and video game addicts and one of the games had Harley Quinn and the Joker in it and one of these guys said, "Who's Harley Quinn?" Well to say that in a room full of awesome nerds. It was hilarious. He was made fun of for hours.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I didn't know who HQ was either, haha! My sister was HQ, and only ONE person knew who she was! Deegan had the idea of our group costumes, it was so fun! He was the only 'Joker' in L'ville, can you believe it!?! Everyone commented on how cool he looked, he was so excited all evening. So, 'that guy' does not stand alone! Haha, well maybe only in that nerd group of course.
DeleteYou all looked so great in your Halloween costumes!!! :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks Susannah!
Deleteyou guys look great! love the matching costumes! i think its ADORABLE when families do that :)
ReplyDeleteKristen @ Your Beauty Fix
Thanks Kristen, this is what an 8-year old can talk a family in to! We had the best time.
DeleteNice of you to stop by.