blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, November 04, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #22!

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend celebration of Halloween.  It was a great time for me.  My little sister visited with her two wonderful kiddies.  I can never get enough of them!  If you missed my post of Sunday, check it out here :)


On to my latest shout-outs for this weeks BSS!
Don't forget, the shout-out buttons stay on my blog for the entire week.  You can always stop back to take a peep at 'em! 

___________________________________


Leslie, from the Crafty Side of Sarcasm.  That says it right here for me, that I know I like this chick! Who wouldn't want to hop over to this blog, with the name alone.  Plus, we both live on the East Coast, we're both 20-something (okay, okay, maybe not, what-ev-er!) and she loves her fur-babies and we both met our mates on match.com, haha! Wow, just go read all about Leslie, please!


Photobucket 

____________________________________


I just stumbled across Leeann on Sunday afternoon, and I really am enjoying her traveling! I've have done some major travel in my life, but never to Australia (YET) or Seattle, where she is now.  Two places I need to go.  Leeann had a fun Monday link-up you should think to join, I have (see below).  While I wait to see her latest travel post, I'll be stalking her past posts a bit more! Who doesn't like a So-Cal girl anyway. 



________________________________


Beth, is all about structure, organization and planning!  A blogette after my own heart, but she probably does it better than me these days, even though she had two young-ones and a hubster-coach! Beth has advice, shares her everything, go see.  She's finding calm amidst the chaos.

P.S. This chick knows how to use vinegar! 

_____________________________________


While I was STALKING Leeann at Join The Gossip, I joined her link-up for more gossip! Link-up!

Happy Monday my peeps!
Enjoy the beauty!


  signature

4 comments:

  1. I was flipping through Bloglovin and saw my face! Haha. Your so sweet! I like pokin around on your blog too! I hope you've had a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie! I'm having a good day, hope you are as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing some new folks to me! You're the chiz, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Glad to be apart of your blog growth.

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo