I framed it with one of those "you size it" kits, in black. Then hung it in the spare room. I was intending to do a head above the bed, or this stencil with a wide frame and matting, but that never happened. I like this, in it's minimalist frame near the dresser, best.
Although it looks like a brighter blue in the photo, due to the flash, it does match the dark blue shade on the dresser, which makes the whole corner look less empty.
I also found a storage bench for the spare room. Stumbled upon it at Marshall's for $35.00, yay! It was perfectly burlap with a black stencil top. The room is too small for a large chair I was originally going to attempt to reupholster. Funny, I know - but, I can do that, husbter! I just wanted something for guests to use to sit and put their shoes on, or luggage or whatever.
The burlap will match the other DIY project I'm working on now for the walls in here. Sharing soon.















I love your deer silhouette! I've always wanted to do something like that, but I don't have a creative bone in my body and I'm sure I'll screw it up. Great job!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great! It is so easy, it wouldn't take you long at all. Try it!
DeleteThanks so much for stopping by!