blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, November 18, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #24!

I have some cuties for you today!  So happy I stumbled upon these lovely's to share the shout-out!

Without further delay, check out who will be hanging around all week on my blog...drumroll…

_____________________________________


Nikki. So cute, and I am loving her blog. Simple and elegant.  Her crocheting is absolutely adorable! You can learn all about Nikki, here. You must check out her shop, so frigging adorable!  I know there are some new mommies and mommies to be out there, you'll love what she has.


____________________________________


Next up!

Kristi, from Finding Ninee. Warm and inviting.  You want to stay there until you've read everything in it's entirety.  She is a lovely person, I can tell.  I especially adore her post from last Thursday.  Show some love, head over.



My last lovely, for today!
Jami.  Blog owner of Corgi Ears and Notebook Dreams.  After stalking her blog, I understand the title of her blog, and I love it!  Too cute.  
Corgi Ears and Notebook Dreams


Happy Monday blogettes!!
signature

4 comments:

  1. I love Kristi from Finding Ninee! Definite favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi is great! I love her blog! I will have to check your other stalkees. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to love them!
      Thanks Sandy, hope you are as well xo

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo