On with it :) I've had a lot of fun stalking my three blogettes. Please give some love to my shout-outs! Don't forget, all my picks get a shout-out from me all week long! Check the "shout-out" section below.
____________________________________
Andrea S. Moore, just sounds professional. I really appreciate her blog, the passion behind it. BeQuoted is real, true and heart warming; as well as to the point and intelligent. You can't stop reading it, one quote after another. Andrea is a great writer, drawing you in from beginning to end, wishing of rmore. Go over, read. BeQuoted.
____________________________________
Lizzie, is a Considerer. I love her writing, it makes you feel you are sitting right beside her, listening. She lives in the UK. It's hard to put into words, but go to her blog. You'd be glad you did.
Christina, She's Easily Entertained ! With lots to share about herself, amusement, and her lovely family (too cute for words). I find myself laughing at many of her 2012 posts I've missed out on! Are you ready for some random?
There you have my Monday shout-outs!















No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo