blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

What the BLOG in a black pit!

So here I sit...
And that, is pretty much the look on my face.  Each day, as I try to figure out how I'm going to post every unfinished, half started DIY project and the ones still in my head.  I have plenty (lists) of ideas for posts written down. The photos for them are so far back in my log of thousands of photos, that when I have to go find them to write up the blog, I get frustrated I have so many pictures to go through.  Especially when there are dumb ones I don't need.  
I'm a photo junkie.  A photo hoarder.  I very much dislike taking photos now, because I know they will end up in the black pit of editing.  I still haven't found that universal iPhone/iPad/iMac user friendly photo editing program.  iPhoto is annoying.  I have thousands of duplicates.  Why?  Who knows, probably the iCloud messing with me.  I've purchased and resold a couple of other photo programs.  Currently I have Aperture…not fun either. :(  I'm trying out DropBox, I have over 3,000 photos.  I edit on the iPhone, then it loads to DropBox and I don't have to email them to myself.  Wow, a plus! Ugh. 
My own fault.  PROCRASTINATOR, you've heard that before, right? I own the word.  Never have been.  I used to always be on top of things, organized. Now, not so much.  Some days I'm not concerned, others, like today - right now, I want to scream. But, that will only upset Lucy Belle.
Like she has any care in the world right now. 
My side kick. I love her :)
I've been in a real slump lately.  Wait!  Is it this doom and gloom of cold weather coming on?  Maybe, but probably not.  OMG, is this really my post today?  Yup, suffer through it peeps.  Late, as well.  I see a reoccurring trend here. This is me. In all my not-so-glorious self.  
See what I'm wearing?  
My Puma pink sweatshirt and pink/green Temple jams.  And I have to leave soon to meet up with my Auntie I haven't seen in months.  Dinner.  I need to shower. 
Well this was so-worth your time today, wasn't it?  I can't even apologize for it.  Yet.  Maybe after I stop this nonsense.  Until then, sorry won't mean anything if I keep repeating myself.  
Blah, Blah, Blah!  I've made no sense here. *sigh*
Maybe once I get over the hump.  Tomorrow.  
See, you might have another day with me like this one.  
Ohhh, heaven help you.  
Spreading the love…one day at a time, 
signature

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone, trust me. Some days I just sit here for fifteen minutes, starting. Then I get up and go eat a cookie....er, I mean make a green smoothie....:) Hang in there, friend! Slumps end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was up against perfection, then you, my lovely cookie-twin, come along. :) thanks lovey xo

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo