blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wanting A Wantable

Do you know what a Wantable is? It's a cool box, monthly, like many others I've received.  None for free. So they can get pretty costly.  I did a 3-4 month gig on many of them and got bored of posting them.  I've cancelled all but one.  Now I dabble in one here and there, just to get a taste :)

Wantable was different, you get to pick your category like most, but this one was different due to price.  A whopping $36 a month! (That's if you do a 3-month purchase. It will cost you $40 for an individual order.) I ordered it thinking I was going to get these awesome high-end items for my monthly splurge.  Although I did get some cool things, it didn't live up to my expectations. So, we live and learn.  I'm sharing the items received with you, here.

Love the scarf, can't have too many of them on the chilly East Coast. The sunglasses are cute, but they are straight and flat. Not very attractive on me, or comfortable. The necklace is cute, different. Have you seen my jewelry collection?  Click here, and check out questions #4. Like I need another necklace.

My step-beauty wears the Aviator sunglasses well.  With added bling, they look nice & fashionable!
These are all the items in these photos that I received in three boxes of Wantables.  Although they are cute and fun, I didn't find them worth $36 per month. The prices listed on the invoice, are more than what 'I thought' the item are worth. Don't mean to be a downer, but we girls get excited about this stuff.

Why is that?  Is it the 'real mail' aspect of it?  Getting something new each month?

I'm quickly getting over it.  I'm sure I've mentioned that I kept the Ipsy Monthly.  I did start a food box. Let's see how that works out.

What's in your box?  
signature

2 comments:

  1. I do Birchbox and Glossybox only right now and am considering which one to keep. I think I'll catch a couple more before I decide. I haven't heard of Wantable but it doesn't sound like I need to worry about it. I'd like to hear more about the food box though...healthy goodies, I'm assuming? Post please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like both Glossy and Birch, I just had too many things I didn't keep, or would use. Ipsy seems to be good to me.
      I will definitely post my food box. It keeps you conscious of what your eating, hint, hint :)

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo