blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Thursday, October 10, 2013

3 Random Blogs!

It's the 10th day of...

TOPIC: we are to pick 3-random blogs from the link-up list, describe their blog, and tell you what we think about the blog, while showing some snippet of their blog!

Almost like my Blog Stalking Sundays! (Way to throw a selfie-promo :) 
Wait, you are already here!  Dang.


________________________

I randomly picked my first, the adorable Marla, from A Weekend Crossing. Just your California gal! I really like that Marla's blog is about travel and self-experiences. She is on a journey called life, loving each and every moment.  And not afraid of OOTD'ing! Now, anyway :) She has beautiful Heroe's.

 _______________________

My second random pick, Janine, and I'm liking that she has some Confessions! Seriously, how exciting that she is an author. Of a book! Lucky!!  I like her diverse blog, of tutorials and recipes and daily snaps.  Most of all, those cute as a button little girls!  I mean geez, how does she get anything done!

______________________

My third pick is Bri.  I am so happy I stumbled on her deliciously active blog, and had a chance to stalk her.  I like her blog because she is so into her family and interacting with them and finding what is fun for all of them to do. She also runs like I do, and bikes like I've started (duathlons).  What's not to like with Bri?
Thanks Bri, I"m falling off the RAW wagon for this!
Wouldn't you? Click on the pic!
_________________________

I can't wait to go back and stalk these blogs a bit more. You should too.
The recipes, the photos, the fun. All worth a stalking!  



signature

5 comments:

  1. Janine is a good friend of mine, so it's absolutely no surprise that you found her! And I love reading new blogs, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her girls a way-cute! Happy to have a new blog to stalk.

      Delete
  2. Wee! Loved how you used their blog names in your sentences. :) And I love your idea of Blog Stalking Sundays! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!
    I have always been interested in going raw, even once a week (because I'm really not sure I could do it 100%). I just have to jump in and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how diverse all of these blog topics are.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo