blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

WWL!

Is it really Wednesday already?  Wow.  Time flies, doesn't it?

Here's me, last night...
Procrastinator
Haha, check out the glasses. I couldn't find my eye glass leash. You know, the necklace your glasses attach to, that wraps around your neck all pretty and blingy? Yeah that. (Need to make another. Right hubster?) So I improvised with a sunglass chocker.  I guess you use it for riding or something so your glasses don't fly off. Definitely a choke hold with them. So I added some pink ribbon to extend them a bit.  Hey, it worked and it's PINK! 


So let's use this Wish List Wednesday to get me a brand new outfit. Something cute and sassy that I should be wearing around the house, rather than farmer Betsy. (No disrespect to any Betsy out there.  That works on a farm.) 

Take me from frumpy-clean-that-room-farmer-Betsy, to: 
Untitled #10


The October Daily
__________________________________
TOPIC: What are 5 songs that elevate your mood?


I had to go through my iTunes to check this out.  Not that they are my favorite, but they are some mood lifters to git-ur-git-up-going!
1 Led Zeppelin, Thank You - This is our wedding song.  It always makes me smile. 
2 Van Morrison, Moon Dance - It's a soothing song while cooking and drinking some wine, on repeat.
3 Saving Jane, Super Girl - Keeps me moving, while cleaning or working out/running. I am super girl!

4 Pistol Annies, Hell on Heels - Such a fun giddy-up kinda' song.
5 Miranda Lambert,   Mama's Broken Heart - I play this over n' over,  just to learn all the words.  FUN! 
Happy Hump Day Blogettes! 
signature

5 comments:

  1. Love your wish list! I feel like buying the outfit! Chic pink!


    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! It is cute, I agree :) I really want to buy that Marc Jacobs bracelet!!

      Delete
  2. I'm having a Farmer Betsy day here - long denim shirt over dark denim jeans. Isn't it a crime to pair two different denim colors? Probably.
    Oh, and "Thank You" was one of our wedding songs! It was what the maid-of-honor and bridesmaids walked down the aisle to. I love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you throw in some bold color, I think your good! It's like, who cares if we wear white after Labor Day these days!

      Awww, that is a popular song. Our niece/nephew had it as their song too! I too, love it!

      Delete
  3. Gotta listen to these songs! :)

    I thought the Marc Jacobs one was a watch! Hahaha. I didnt notice until I read your comment that it's a bracelet. -_- Loving the pants too! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo