Happy Monday, and welcome to my new
shout-out stalking week! Always fun, always interesting.
First, I have to mention I am having a blast with all the #AskAwayFriday fun! Thanks to all the gals I've met, that have graced my posts with your comments.
Who would like to be my pal this week?
Also, I totally spaced on my duties this weekend with
The October Daily (Mary, so sweet), and my
FAN Friday Link-up, (Adore Sarah!) I will make up for it this week, promise. Stayed tuned tomorrow.
Blog Stalking Sundays, is in session!! Getting on with today's
shout-outs!
Kelly is the chick that likes to make things! You have to check out her blog and try for the holiday bundle giveaway, it's amazing. She's a girlie girl, liking all the girlie things. Kelly's blog is her creative outlet, so she has a lot to share!
____________________________________
They're wacky, loopy, and at times deranged!
Melissa and her gang, kids, dogs, and a hubster, are from Texas. She's full of spunk. Her blog is about being a wife, mommy, photographer, a writer, and a fur-baby rescuer. This all equals "meaning and substance". Check her out!
_____________________________________
I'm sorry but
Jenni here, she needs no introduction. She's a beauty and has many followers, but I couldn't resist giving you the opportunity to meet her and send her some love. Her photography is breath taking, oh my gosh! Jenni also has a few fav blogs she's sharing with you today.
Awesome!
I'm also leaving last weeks shout-out links on my side bar, because I couldn't get put up a quality link, my error, so I am keeping them this week also. Tiffany was a huge help in making them happen!!
_____________________________
THE OCTOBER DAILY
_____________________________
Topic: Go without something (e.g., phone, twitter) for a day and tell us what it feels like.
It feels odd. I use my iPad and iPhone a lot for my blogging, and tweeting and Instagram and a little bit of Facebook. I don't use Facebook as often, these days anyway. Only for family stiff, since I've started blogging so much. Any family members that follow my Effie Girl twitter, have probably 'un-followed' me. I don't do as much as some of you, but I've been doing a lot. My personal twitter probably hasn't had a tweet in months.
My iMac, is the one thing I missed all weekend! Never mind just one day Saturday, but Friday night and most of Sunday. I do the main parts of any writing, editing, posting, etc., on my computer, and it was hard going so long without it. Daily life took me away from it all, but then realizing I had to do it for a whole 24-hours for The Daily, I knew it would be hard. Now I'm back, it's 1:19 AM, another late night, as usual. I think I just said I would be doing better this weekend, to avoid those late nights! HA!
The story of my life!
I'm addicted to my iMac. A lot.
ReplyDeleteI love Home on Deranged, and Story of my Life looks exquisite. I'm getting photo envy here...
I'm learning more each day, of my iMac. My huge screen screams at me, "c'mon in!", haha.
ReplyDeleteAt times I wish I could jump in to take a closer look and 'get it'.
I'm loving all three blogs also. Ms Jenni is fab!
I love blog stalking!! And if you want I'll trade questions with you for Ask Away Friday. I don't have a partner this week. Just let me know :)
ReplyDelete¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com
I think 1:19 AM is not a late night. It's a very early morning! lol When I saw home on deranged I was like ♫Home on deranged, where the deer and the antelope play ♫ hahah I've been stalking Jenni ever since I found her blog last May! She is amazeballs. :)
ReplyDelete