blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Putting the Pretty on Life Struggles

It's been a crazy past 5-days or longer. I've struggled to get anything done, so I apologize to anyone that I'm holding up. I've been late with my posts, and neglected to schedule ahead.  The next few weeks will be very busy, so I'm trying to get a lot done, too much at once.

Life struggles can take us to places we don't like to go.  I'm stuck in a confusing place in my head right now, I'll need a breather for today.  So I'm posting some lovely photos I took, during a lovely walk, in my home town of Lambertvile, NJ this past Sunday.  This is where I'll put my mind for today, as I move on and accomplish…

Enjoy!

The back roads

Lunch, one of my fave places

The Roman Catholic Church

The First Baptist Church
I hear it may end up being a restaurant now
Sad..


Side street stores
I wanted to take this sad beauty and run and hide him.
I don't like them dragging people in buggies along the streets.
So unfair to them. 
This photo I took with my iPhone.
The past post was a photo I found on line. 
The Lambertville NJ - New Hope PA Bridge 



Enjoy your hump day :)


signature

13 comments:

  1. Hope your head clears soon. Love all the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, appreciate that!
      Yes, it was such a beautiful day. Wish it could have lasted longer.

      Delete
  2. It has been an insane five days or so for me too. The photos are making me a bit homesick for my old fun stomping grounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time you'd like to take a stroll down memory lane, give me a shout! xo

      Delete
    2. Headed to L'ville for Halloween. So awesome!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you & I are on the same page. Your photos are gorgeous & looking at that horse hurts my feelings too. Head up! I hope you have a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, there must be something in the air this week for some of us.
      So nice to 'feel the love' from my sister-bloggers :)
      Have a fun Halloween!

      Delete
  4. Such pretty photos. A good walk always helps me clear my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thanks! I love walking. A nice fresh-air walk can do a mind good!

      Delete
  5. Wow, these pictures are gorgeous! I hope your live slows down and things get back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are sweet. Thanks Susannah, I am moving forward :)

      Delete
  6. Fabulous pics, my friend! I don't know what's in the air right now but I know I'm feeling overwhelmed by life right now too! Hang in there and take care of you because we like having you around these parts! You know where we are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! I am so enjoying all the love. Life sure can get in the way, but it is nice to know others care without all the details. I'm staying :)

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo