So I'm looking at this blog, brassyapple.blogspot.com, and WOW! It sent me to Pinterest and she has projects galore! I was in heaven. I know many of you have your projects, and of those I've seen, what great work you all do. I'm going to be that person, soon. With your help of course ;-)
These pieces are a picnic table with 4-benches (2-long for each side and 2-short for both ends) & a garden bench, (bottom, right). It is all piled up in my garage, making me crazy!! Being the "everything has to have it's place, NOW" type person, I have to get it done!! Now! My hubster was kind enough to sand it all down for me while I was away vacay'ing with my girl friend. I'm a lucky gal.
I'm trying to decide what to do with the picnic table and benches. Here is where YOU come in. Should I leave it natural and put a shiny clear coat on, or make it a color such as the same blue (see below), to match everything else? (That could be a bit too much.) Personally, I want to make it white. A nice clean, shiny, white. It would match the trim on the house, garage, and the pergola. I'm hoping for more votes there.
The bench will be the same blue as the planters I did, back in July. It will sit out in the yard, in front of some trees in a corner. I thought it would look nice, from the pale tan, or whatevertheheck color that was. Any comments on this project is welcomed.
| This is a heavy sucker! All wood. |
| This is heavy too! |
I am looking forward to the feedback. After this holiday weekend school is in session, and I'm getting on with all my projects. I'm pretty excited actually.
What ideas do you have for my pieces?












No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo