blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, August 26, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #12!

It's so good to be back home!  I'm a home-body, I like to be in my lovely home and work in the yard or just be at home.  It's hard to explain, but its all good :)  It also feels good to be back on my game, in the blogosphere!  So please enjoy my shout-outs to some pretty hip blogettes that I found during my Blog Stalking Sundays series!

I'm trying desperately to spend more time blogging.  Not sure I'll ever be the pro blogger that many of you are, but I'm trying.  I always say I'll have more time next week, to learn more about blogging, but then that week comes and goes.  So, I'll do my best whenever I can and hope that you all enjoy my posts.

Which leads me to talking about the "linkups" or "blog hops", and the like.  I am making a promise to myself to try and participate in more, get my blog in an updated/organized manner, and just have fun with it.  I enjoy this, but I don't put too much pressure on myself if I have to skip a day.  Especially when I'm on the road traveling or at the beach, where we often go.

I'll get on with it without anymore blah-blah, and mention my first blog stalking shout-out!





Isn't this title great!?!  I love it.  I found this blogger through the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop, over at The Dwelling TreeKelly is a no-nonsense mama.  I love her busy little blog, oh, and you must check out Who's LM.  She has a cute KnockKnockShoppe on Etsy, you can't miss. Go see Kelly, read all about her.  You'll be glad you did.  Promise.





Kallie is a sweetie. I enjoy looking at her photos and posts. She stopped over to my blog, by way of the blog hop as well.  Funny thing, I was following her already due to blog stalking her a couple of weeks ago.  She's a cutie and her blog is just as cute.  Ironically, her Sunday Inspiration:Just be nice is something my hubster and I were talking about during our road trip.  We were so impressed by so many nice people in Raleigh, Charleston, and Savannah.  Check out Kallie and her blog, But First, coffee...so grab some!





Isn't this ironic!  Another Effie. Whose name is Kathryn. I found this on Kallie's (But First, Coffee) blog.  I was so interested in seeing what this Effie was all about.  Well, she's a cutie, for sure! It's actually Effie Vanity.  I believe Effie may have something to do with beauty in the UK.  Go see Kathryn, she's a lovely girl with a lovely blog.



So there you have 'em.  My Blog Stalking Sundays for this week.  I'm back!

Happy Monday peeps xo
signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey Thank you so much for commenting on my post!
    You have the same birthday as your sister??
    That's so cool!

    Love and Blessings,
    Lace

    www.chosentheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lace,
    Thanks for coming by by blog.
    No, not the same birthday as my sister, I meant "she was a gift" because she was born 2-days before my birthday :) My son was born 1 1/2 hours before my birthday, haha. (We have 5-family members in a row, in the same week. Crazy!)

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo