Happy Hump Day!
I know! Today is usually my Wednesday Wish List day, but I'm behind in my posts.
Soooooo....here ya' go!
My Beauty Box 5 arrived the other day, and I'm here to tell you all about it! Check it out.
Be a Bombshell** Eyeshadow, although it looks a bit lavender in the photo, it is a light blue. It's a full size too! Although, I stopped wearing that stuff in 10th grade (or was it 11th?). It wouldn't look good on me now, so I'm pushing it on to a gal I know it will look good on. Hahaha, you should see the picture when I did wear it. Too bad I'm too lazy to go find it, but I'd probably have a lot of comments. Maybe that's what it takes ;)
Swissco Nail File, Who doesn't need a nail file? With bling, for that matter. Loving this accessory.
Bask Heavenly Silk Daily Skin Lotion, I actually liked this product. It didn't smell too bad (I say that because I'm so allergy prone to perfume), but it felt nice, and silky. Another nice thing about it, is it's not heavy. Perfect for the warm weather. It claims to have anti-aging and firming benefits, packed with vitamins. I'm a bit past that point, haha, but maybe you youngin's can use it as a preventative lotion :)
Nubar Nail Lacquers, Cruelty free, vegan nail polish! Right up my alley. I can't wait to use it in the late Fall. However, I can wait for Fall, and winter. Ugh.
H2O Plus Aquafirm & Micro Collagen Moisterizer, I'm always afraid to use new stuff on my face. My skin is so loyal to my current products. I haven't tried it yet, but I will give it a try. I suppose I should be doing a post with results of all the products I've tried. Glad I thought of that!
________________________________________________
**Just to let you know, the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics is offering a 30% discount off their products, sitewide! Use code BEAUTY30 before 9/15/13.
There you go peeps. My latest in the box wars!
Any products you are loving from a monthly subscription box? Share it!
Hope your hump goes well today,













No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo