blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, August 12, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #11!

Happy Monday bloggers!!  BSS is here again, Whew-hoo, YES.

Even though I am exhausted, and want to just sit my tush on the sofa watching bad TV, after another Duathlon (ok so it's only my 2nd one, bragger), I'm still bringing you my favorite time of the week.  Blog Stalking!  Nothing better than that on a Sunday evening.  Yes, I am a last minute post'er.  I can't help it, I think about things to blog about all the time, but many times I can't get them written quick enough.  Then I'm not sure it's sounding right, so I've have some late nights.  Ugh, those are not fun.  I do try to pile the scheduled posts, really, I do.  Anway....

I can promise you are going to love these bloggesses!  So sit back and grab your favorite cold one.


First UP!


Okay, first of all, I am in so much like with this gal's first name, McCall!  How cute is this?  Seriously, I really, really like it.  Second of all, if there is anything you need to know about Photography...this gal has all the information you need.  Hints and tips of what to look for, when you are looking for a photographer.  McCall has a very inviting blog with lots to see.  Whatcha McCall It? McCall's blog.   



Next up! 

I could not stop clicking on this blog!  From one thing to another, everything was interesting, pretty and inviting to look at and read.  Pictures and projects and organization is an understatement in describing this blog.  You must go take a peek, I promise you, you will not want to leave and will spend an hour on it before you realize it!  Jen will be glad you stopped.  And please, tell her Effie Girl sent you :)



Our last stalking of Sunday was...


When I arrived at Heather's blog, I instantly felt like I was sitting on the sofa with a great cup of coffee and reading a good book.  It's sweet and Heather is a adorable.  Wander over and say hello to her. I'm sure you will feel as comfy as I did. 


There you have it blogger babes, my new shout-outs for this week! Please go by and say hello to these gals.  They've worked hard, and would appreciate if you stopped by.  Don't forget, please tell them Effie Girl sent ya'.  :-) 

Another fun Sunday of Blog Stalking.   
signature

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet!!!
    No blog is blog stocking if they put it on the Internet! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo