blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Friday, August 16, 2013

Road'ing Down South

We've been on the road since last Friday. So my postings have been lax. Is there anybody out there?

Dropping our 18-year old off at college, for his first year, first semester of college!!! So proud.
Visiting my late friend, whom I miss so very much. 
And her lovely family in NC, that I consider my family.
Kojak, the mostly Pit, is so sweet.  Loved him.  I think he loved me too, haha.
Off to Charlotte...my other friends. So much fun! 
Karan's lovely home, in a lovely area, and Chance, knowing a good spot with a good view!
On the road again ... to Ocala.
We surprised my mother at 9:00 pm Sunday. Look what I find her wearing!!
Me & mom.
Discovered I was waaayyyy over dressed for Walmart!
Noticed my mother still uses this:
And Sasha is still around, at 15-years old!
This little cutie, Angel, is a big spoiled baby.
So, we will lounge by the pool for another day. Tough day.

Then, on the road again to head North.  Where to?

Where are you traveling lately? 









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo