BSS #10! Wow, what a nice number. I love stalking to bring you new bloggers, the feedback is great. I hope you are visiting and leavin' some love for the peeps. We all want the attention. I know I need to get on it more as well, just sit at the computer and read and comment. Isn't it crazy how time just flies by, when you are on the computer? Like, where does it go? I'll get on to check out Bloglovin' and see what my peeps are up to, and sometimes I don't make it past the first two. I'm checking other bloggers on their blog, and others on that blog, make comments, and end up in a dozen other places. It's great. That's how I find my peeps for
Blog Stalking Sundays!
Here we go with our first
stalked blog for this glorious Monday!
This gal is from Italy, and I love that I can hear her accent through her posts. So lovely. She has cute style and shares her findings of fashion and shopping! Check out her blog, show her some love, and shop with
Mihaela!
KaLeena has a fresh style, I'm loving her posts! It's nice to live vicariously through others and their fashion sense, at times. Seeing something you might not always wear, but find a new interest in. Stop by, click through her posts, and say hello :)
Not only is this gal
Kallie beautiful, she has a great blog! Her idea of swapping products with another blogger from Asia, is a great idea. I think I have been inspired to steal this idea and find someone who would like to swap products. Stop by and check out Kallie's
Inspiration!
So there you have it my peeps! Go read and enjoy, there is lots going on with each of these gals and they want to share it with
you! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Remember, send
me some love...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo