Well, iPhone moments, but you get the picture :)
Gifts I received: my new duathlon bike from the hubster (yay!), and my Nike Fuelband from my son (yay!). Also received a food dehydrator (yay!), and a popcorn maker (yay, love my popcorn).
Ryan's gifts in all his bags:
If you noticed in my Happy Birthday, 30? Post, you've seen the bags for Ryan's big birthday bash. Here is the pile of gifts, and here is the list of bag goodies!
T is for triple play and time/3-pick 3 lottery tickets and an alarm clock
H everyone needs a hero/a comic book personalized with Ryan's name
E Evo, a car I will never buy as a gift, never, like never ever ;-)
B is for buck$/$30 cash
I for the Internet nut you are/Galaxy notepad (received major kudos for that)
G the game is ON/Eagles-Cowboys tix
3 for three digits of your age/$$$
0 for zero of "O"/for organization, a catch-all tray with his initials R.A.T.
This kid was an extremely happy camper!!
We had awesome balloons and bling, supplied by a cute friend. Lots of fun cards. Shoes from my girlie-girl, J.
Presents and family silliness.
Goofy friends, goofy family, a goofy party
Mama-Dukes, that's ME!, R.A.T, my handsome little baby boy, all grown up!
It was perfect weather, perfect family & friends for a perfect celebration!
On another note, this week I've been a bit off on my blogging. It's been crazy! In addition to birthdays, taking a teen to college hours away, and starting a road trip from that point. The best part? It was unexpected (the road trip, that is) and we are getting to see some friends I haven't seen in 8-10 years! I am so exited.
With that, I'm doing a Where in the Heck is Wendy Week! I'll be posting picks, tweeting about them, and hoping y'all try to guess where I am. Maybe some of you will live near the places & things I post. I hope it's as fun as it sounds! Haha.
Please keep checking back, follow me, and watch for my tweets!



















What a great momma you are and what a lucky son you have - it looks like you had some great birthday fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetie girl xo
Delete