This past week has been full of family fun with some stress here and there.
I'm recapping the fun, in photos.
I'm recapping the fun, in photos.
This was a winery trip-gift, from my sweet niece, seen with me in the one photo. With two nieces and in-law family, it was such a fun girl time. We plan on doing a winery every 3-months, from here on out. Hopefully since being said after the wine tasting, we'll remember :)
A visit with my sister and her two babes. One of which I took home with me. Love my Deegan.
We went for yummy tomato pie! Shared a juicy mango! Ok, I didn't share.
I made a pillow for my cutie step-daughter who moved in with her 'heck of a guy' boyfriend.
First one ever! Like, my girl is growing up!
Ate yummy grapefruit and tomatoes for snacks!
Then we ended Deegan's visit with a swim at Uncle John's.
Harley-boy was there to rescue us, if needed.
So cheers, to nothing but good, positive fun for the weekend.
What are your plans?


















No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo