blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekend Wonderfuls in Pictures

I have erased what I was going to blog about today, several times. Written and rewritten. Nothing sounded right, no matter what I tried to write. I had great subject ideas, but I just couldn't put my mind to it to have it make sense. Life seems to just hand me rotten lemons lately, no matter how many bags of lemons I buy. Believe me, I'm digging deep trying find a good one, or even one I can slice to find some good pieces of.  So, there I sat at 1:00am, finally writing this paragraph. Who knows what time I'll actually get this done.  Nibbling on goldfish crackers, listening to Pandora. Ehhh, poop. Processed food, late night, not a good morning ahead when I awake. IF I get to sleep!

At least I have my little kiddies with me, no matter where I am.  Lucy is on my Spa bed in my skin/craft room, and Chewy is never too far behind.  They had a full-fun-packed weekend, and they are tired today!

So, I'm going to move right into the picture weekend I had with family, and bring something positive to this post. Forgive my ho-hum-bumming attitude.  Enjoy!  
Boardwalk fun with the cutest kiddies, B & B.  Caramel popcorn, still warm in the bucket as we walk along the boards. Chalkboard fun on our beach house walls. We even did Cape May County Zoo!  
This is mommy of the kiddies, Jackie, carrying #3, "B" :) We hit Bongo's for lunch. B & B loved the hubster. Of course he's a kid himself, so they got along great. We did Gillian's Wonderland for rides.  Another photo from the Zoo!  

I showed little Missy B, how to be Miss. Napkin Face.  That was a big hit!  Look at her attitude.  (Did you see The Holiday with Jude Law, Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, and how he did Mr. Napkin face with his kids?) So fun.  Photo of my handsome son, Ryan, with little Mr. B.  Rides and more rides!! 

Portobello burger, topped with zucchini butter, asparagus, shrimp to die for, & gotta have the veggie baked beans

We ate healthy, for the most part. Minus the twizzlers, the caramel corn, Mallons Sticky Buns, Fritos, ok I can't tell you anymore on that.  I promise, I didn't eat all of that stuff, just some of it.  Ok, I fell off the wagon BIG TIME. I still had my green smoothies and lots of water and fruit. Honest :)


And, we had a sunset moment.  It was beautiful, I haven't seen a sunset in a long time.  Wow, I've really been missing the beauty of the quiet calm.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! 

Tryin' to keep it positive, xo
signature

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and I are in that slump. I hear it's going around lately. I love your honesty, and I love the pix, esp the last one you the two of you. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stinks doesn't it? Is it a full moon or something? Never a dull moment.
    Thanks for the comps. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love that napkin face... that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo