blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, July 22, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #8!

Hey, hey, hey,  it's BSS time! I am very excited to share the blog peeps I've been stalking.  I've been stalking them a long time now, and I owe them these shout-outs.  No doubt about it. I'll explain why as I go along and introduce you.


My first special gal is Tiffany...


This here, is a special gal to me.  Yes, she designs blogs and helped me with mine. Yes, I'm pushing her on you!  Well, only because she is the cutest, and the most patient and so very sweet to work with kind of gal.  I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with her and thankful for all the help she gave me.  After having a cool website (that became overwhelming), you'd think I'd know what to do on a blog, right?  Well, I did and I didn't.  I just didn't want to think that hard anymore, haha.  I just wanted to do the fun part.  Tiffany did all the hard work, and she did good!  I can't say enough about her.  If you are looking to start a blog, or just freshen it up, Tiffany is your gal.  Her waiting list fills up fast, better get there!  She has a personal blog as well.  Drop by and say "hi"!


The gal I think a lot of is Brittany...

This young lady sent me my very first Cara Box.  It was the first time for both of us.  (The Cara Box, okay!!) We got to know each other through a lot of correspondence, and I find her to be such a sweetheart!  She has an "attitude of gratitude", and don't let her tell you any different ;-)  Check out her site and see her cute family and the cutest little guy!  Brittany has lots to share, don't miss it! 


My third shout-out is a new blogger, of whom I'd like to think is a personal friend of mine...
This is Robin.  She's cute, funny (just look at her photo!) and she's a runner.  Robin is a new runner, over the past couple of years (or more?), and she's rockin' the pavement!  Her dedication to running shames me :(  I've given up on the long runs, nothing past 10-miles anymore, but Robin never gives up.  I admire her self-discipline, and I am honored to have given her some inspiration in starting her new blog called, Crazy Little Thing Called Run. Even her blog name is cute.  Please visit Robin, and welcome her to the blogosphere!  


So that's it, peeps!  My shout-outs to this weeks Blog Stalking Sundays!  As usual, always having fun stalking for my Monday's.  

Tell me who you are stalking lately, I'd love to stalk some newbies!

Happy Monday!
signature

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm someone's personal friend! You inspire me with your clean eating, and I'll inspire you with my running. It's symbiotic! Thanks for the mention, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am heading right over to check out Robin! I love running blogs and that name!

    Also, I nominated you for a liebster award!

    http://mymomsawhackjob.blogspot.com/2013/07/double-fun-double-pleasure.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules!
      I did see that as I stalked you last night, I was so pleasantly surprised!
      I even started working on my response/questions.
      I'm honored :)

      Delete
  3. You are so very sweet! I feel so lucky to have been paired with you. My first Cara Box experience has been so fruitful. I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, BF!
    Doing well, hope all is good with you and the little family.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo