blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Wednesday Wish List!

The WWL is here once again, peeps! I always welcome this day of the week.  Haven't I said that before?  Who doesn't want to wish for a list of goodies?  Ohhh, the happiness it brings.

Here we go!!!

I'm thinking the 4th colors.  They are cheery and bright, and fitting for this holiday week.  This is a perfect gift for family or friends.  Personalization is always a nice gift.  For the pool area or the beach house! 
This item is a bit different than the ones below, but I really like it!

I had to throw these into the mix.  Someone will run out to purchase these holiday fun skinny pants, at the last moment!  Cute, cute, cute. Nothing says picnic like these skinny's! 


How about the nails?  Paint the flag on your nails or any design of red, white & blue!  My step-daughter did a great design on hers with a white base and then blew the red and blue on through a straw!  They turned out so cute.  (Wish I had a photo.)


Have you ever heard of mark.?  It is part of the Avon products.  I used to sell Avon and I really liked the "mark." brand. This lip stain in nice, especially with a little gloss on top.


For our 5th and final item...(couldn't stop at the 4th :) this cute maxi dress.  How comfy does this look? 


So there you have 'em, the WWL for this week.  Enjoy your 4th of July!  Be safe, while having fun. 


What are your plans for the 4th holiday?
Share photos of your holiday nail creations!

signature

1 comment:

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo