Let's get started on the Blog Stalking fun I've had this past Sunday. I have some fun ones to share with you today.
First up...
Amanda Rose has a lot of cute things to say, and sew! She has the cutest American Flag shorts that she painted. You must check it out on her blog. I think I'm going to paint it on my jeans, if I can get time before the holiday. Amanda has a store, recipes, sewing projects, and a DIY section where she posts her very first Craft Bazaar! Sew, get over there!
My Mom's a Whack Job! No, not my mom (well, that's debatable), but this blog site, is hysterical! Jules is a breath of fresh air. I couldn't stop laughing while reading her blog. I bet all of our kids call us mom's a whack job. Yes, you too. Some day. Just wait. You'll see. Read it.
Kate is a fashionista, and I like many of the same stores she shops in. I really like the fashion sense she has mixing bold with simple. You really should take some time to check out her cute blog. Kate is new to blogging, not long before me, so check her blog out and show her some love!
So that's my spot lighting for this weeks Blog Stalking Sunday! Give the girls some attention, and tell them EffieGirl.blogspot.com sent you!
Sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com
Mymomisawhackjob.blogspot.com
My Mom's a Whack Job! No, not my mom (well, that's debatable), but this blog site, is hysterical! Jules is a breath of fresh air. I couldn't stop laughing while reading her blog. I bet all of our kids call us mom's a whack job. Yes, you too. Some day. Just wait. You'll see. Read it.
Tealvogue.blogspot.com
So that's my spot lighting for this weeks Blog Stalking Sunday! Give the girls some attention, and tell them EffieGirl.blogspot.com sent you!
Don't forget to send me any blogs you think need some love & attention. I love stalking and showing the spot lights!
Who should I be stalking next??

Who should I be stalking next??















OMG!!! What a great surpise! Thank you so much for the shout out!! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome! Love your blog.
Delete