So this post will tell most of my story in photos. My little sister Kelly visited with her handsome 7-year old son Deegan, and beautiful little 4-month old daughter, Cordelia. What a great four days it's been. Luckily, I still have Deegan for a few days. Enjoy the photos!
The lemon-lime Deeg!
She is the happiest baby girl.
The Deeg with the hubster.
14-years between ages, she's my little girl. My sister.
We made some red pepper hummus (I'll share recipes later)
and yummy portobello burgers, they were awesome!
Snacking healthy.
The extent of our 4th fireworks. What a disappointment.
Due to high waters, my home town couldn't celebrate. So we had sparklers!
Deegan had fun, that's all that matters. We will see some tonight.
I just can't get enough of this beauty.
Deegan's awesome art work! Isn't this great?!?
Playing at the local playground. Walking in town, stopping for a cool treat.
As we closed out our visit, and momma and sissy had to go home, the Deeg stayed. He will be enjoying a few more days with us. Yay! Later today we will head to Despicable Me 2, and finally catch some fireworks, somewhere.
I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend. Share some of your fun!!
How did you celebrate your 4th of July?


























No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo