blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Friday, July 19, 2013

Birch Box #2

I know it seems as if I've received dozens of boxes, but I've only received a total of 9.  Since May.  Not too crazy, right?  Of each box I do receive, I haven't hit the 3rd one yet.  I figure if I haven't loved at least 2 out of the 3, I end the subscription. After all, I do want to like the products, and they want me to buy the full size.  Right now I'm just promoting them, without any compensation.  Although, that would be nice :)

Other blogs I've read that post their boxes, seem to like the products.  Believe me, I want to love them all as well, but that's not going to happen.  Everyone is different.

Let me move on here without too much more blibber-blabber.

BIRCH BOX #2


Benta Berry  A moisturizing facial cream.  The problem here, is anything with a fragrance, kills me.  Being a skincare-snob, I'm always reading the products and want a "less ingredients is more" attitude.  'No fragrance' is a must.  The moisturizer went on nice, had a mild smell - but then it became stronger.  I couldn't wear this all day if I tried.

Birch Box Bobby Pin Really cute white and (my favorite) green design. Definitely using these fun pins. 
Girl Meets Pearl Benefit brand product, skin highlighter.  It has too much sparkle for the face for me, so I would use it on my shoulders for an evening out.  
Nourishing Body Cream 100% Pure brand.  I haven't opened this yet.  There was too much perfume smell on me already, so I had to wash that off and then forgot about trying the cream.  Although, it sound delicious.  I'm thinking it could be a good product with the 100% vegetarian and natural. 
Super Comb Prep & Protect Number 4 brand, for the face.  (Never heard of it) It's free of sulfates, yay! I can always use a leave-in conditioner.  Especially small enough to fit into my purse, and spritz whenever.  I have such curly long hair, with the triple-H factor  (humidity hating hair), I'll be as happy as a baby in a swaddle, if this helps!  
Would you try any of these products, or do you use any of them already? 


Happy Friday my blogging peeps xo
signature

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried these boxes, but based on your comments, I think you should start of line of fragrance-free, natural, vegan facial products. You can't be the only one who doesn't like fragrance, and I agree with you 100%, especially on your face! Just a thought... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be the only one with a fragrance free vegan product, but what's one more, right? Thanks Robin :)

      Delete
  2. hello! came across your blog at a bloghop! :) followed you on bloglovin

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7038349/the-wallflower-secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alissa, thanks for stopping by!
      I'll be sure to stop by and say hello.

      Wendy :)

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo