blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Friday, July 26, 2013

Ipsy and Beauty Box 5

Ciao Bella!!  I received my 3rd Ipsy box.  I have to say I'm pleased, not crazy about the matte lip color stick, but it was a decent month.  Since it is my 3rd, and I kinda' said I'd make a decision after the 3rd of each box, I'll need to compare this to all the other 3rd's that come in.  

Getting to it:

Pop Beauty, Pouty Pop Crayon  Very matte and bright pink for me.  I put some gloss over it and it looked much better, but I'll give it away.   

Nailtini Nail color in Mai Tai.  I put this on 2-days ago and it has stayed on pretty well.  I do like the nice bright summery color.  

Sexy Hair Soy Renewal beach spray.  Conditioning and texturizing.  I did try this and I was pleased with the results.  I'm not sure it is all that conditioning, but it did what I wanted my curly hair to do on a hot humid day.  

Coola This is a mineral face, rose tinted moisturizer.  I haven't tried it, probably won't. Only because I'm loyal to my usual brand.  If I used all the things I've received in samples, I'd probably break out is a million gazillion pimples.  

BH Cosmetics California Collection eyeshadow samples.  Although the colors of purple and goldish brown and yellow look bright, they go on very soft.  I've used them as a muted liner.  Works well.  



On Wednesday I received my 2nd, Beauty Box 5!  

I must say there is a nice box of goodies here.  Especially...

Be A Bombshell lip gloss! Loving it.  The name is kiss off.  So, guess what I get to tell peeps that are annoying me...yup, uh-huh.  I'll get away with it too :)

Every Beauty foot smoother. I know this seems like, "oh wow, gee, that's nice", BUT, my feet are pretty darn nice.  I'll admit it.  Hey, when dozens of people tell you "you have pretty feet" throughout your life, you stand proud!  I take care of my feet, never walk barefoot, can't even handle it in the house.  They're soft and pretty. Don't hate. I'll admit I wouldn't pay the retail of $8.99 for this, when I can get one just as good in the $1 store. Yes, there are some things I'll go to the less expensive stores to purchase.  Why not?  

Jean Pierre Cosmetics nail polish remover wipes.  Eh.  I mean really, we paint our nails with a base coat of clear (sometimes), then 2-3 coats of color, then (if you're like me) a quick-dry top coat of clear.  I hardly think one-wipe will remove all of that 'with one wipe'. Although maybe 10 will do. 

La Fresh Travel lite antibacterial wipes.  I'll take several dozen of these.  Can't go wrong carrying these travel-friendly wipes with you. Send me more, please! 

Airelle Age defying facial serum.  Ok.  I'm an esthetician, and I've seen the front and back of this arena. I am very skeptical about products, even the ones I use regularly, to be honest.  Any product I've used, I've seen none to minor results.  I always think with these samples of serums, they've put the powerful stuff in these little samples.  When you buy the larger retail size, they take out all that good stuff and by then you psychologically think its working.  Ha!  For all the layers of skin we have, "oh, don't get me going!"  Watch for the selling words, "encourage new cell growth", "reverse the signs of aging" (doubt that honey).  Hey, I'll be fair and try it.  I will definitely come back with my remarks on this one.  Some day, I'll even share my skincare knowledge with you.  Oh happy days!  



That's my Friday send off!  Enjoy your weekend.  I'm out enjoying mine as you read this post!  Stop back Monday for the Blog Stalking Sundays post!  

Cheers, XOX
signature





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo