blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, July 29, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #9!

Welcome back, to my BSS Monday!

I trust everyone had a lovely weekend!?! It's been a nice extra-long weekend for me, making some new memories with fun family at the beach.  The weather was beautiful.  The ride home was another story! Lots of rain and a long ride with hours of 2-mph traffic. A two-hour ride took nearly 6-hours.  Nice to be home safe and dry.

I just had to share that little tid-bit of info.  Now, on with the fun stuff! Stalking blogs is my favorite pastime.  The first blogger I'm sharing my stalking shout-out with is:






Enjoy the View ~ dream big ~ laugh lots ~ wear high heels Well, yeah!  I need to wear more high heels, for sure.  I do have enough of them.  I just get stuck in that ease of flip-flop livin' in the Spring and Summer months.  It's so much more relaxing. Kim.  She inspires me to do the things I've been wanting to do with my DIY projects, still, I procrastinate.  Well, that's not fair to myself, to say.  I actually have multiple things started, then I get involved in daily life, good/bad/indifferent (that's for a book to write), and I just get carried away, from my projects.  I'm going to tackle things this week.  For sure.  Sure.


Those Creepy Crawley's really aren't that creepy at all. They are adorable though.  Reading Layna's posts, you can feel her energy and happiness.  Her story is cute.  Married young, and quick...their wedding photos are beautiful! Go there, and get happy! 





Kelly In The City Okay, this girl is so cute.  Go to her blog, and see what I'm talking about.  Smiles, nothin'but'em, she's adorable.  Kelly is all about fashion and wears it all very well!  To prove it, she is featured in magazine after magazine.  I hope I get to run into her at our (same) favorite beach some time.  (hint, hint)


Aren't they all great!  They really are.  I hope you find the time to go visit and spend some time at each one.  There is a lot to see and read, and I know they would love for you to stop by!  

Have a happy Monday!  

Leave some love, 
signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogstalking {enjoy the view}! Every blog needs stalkers, and I'm happy to have you! Following you on Bloglovin, FB, Twitter, & Instagram!

    Kim @ {enjoy the view}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate you coming by, Kim! Thanks for the follows, I'm returning the stalking.

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo