blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Wish List!

WWL.  Whew-hooo!  Getting right to it.

This cashmere fringe poncho, (amazed they still call them ponchos) is so cute.  I actually have a couple of them.  So comfy and a great throw-on for the nights on the boardwalk or breezy walks in your home town.  Cute, cute.  Plus, it's on sale!  Grab it.




They say this is perfect for those lazy days.  I say the movies, the grocery store, the beach, the mall...and I love the pink!  This looks so comfy.  



V-Neck cocoon top.  Adorable!  I love this tie look.  



This crew-neck long sleeve sweater is gorgeous!  I'm all for this color, neon yellow.  
Imagine it with a tinge of a tan.



Such a cute and comfy t-shirt.  Pink to boot.  I want it.
Now those shorts, not so much.


What are you wearing?

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo