Today however, is BSS time. Blog Stalking Sundays! I've got some nice 'new to me' blogs I've stalked Sunday, and here I am shouting them out to you, my fellow bloggers. So enjoy, and don't forget to show us all some love!
First up...
I really L-O-V-E that this young lady is crazy about Frank Sinatra! How cool is that. Rachel has the sweetest blog, and I've enjoyed stalking her. She has some cute DIY projects as well, so check her out.

Next...!
This blog will leave you smiling. Although this blog has been around longer than mine, I had a lot of fun stalking the posts. I love that this gal is checking out all the 'boxes' like I do. Some I have a 3-month subscription to, and others are an on-going until I unsubscribe. They are addicting, and even though I don't use everything in the boxes, I love to share the items.
And for my final 'shout-out'...
Wifessionals is no doubt, much more talented than I am at blogging. I will get there one day, well maybe with some luck, but I'll be stalking Kaitlyn quite often to learn a few new tricks. She also has great recipes and the cutest love story. She's been doing this for some time now, and with so many great giveaways and link-ups! Which will lead me to the last part of my blog for today. Kaitlyn started the Cara Box. You have to check this out and join, if you've never done it. It's so much fun.
As I mentioned above, Wifessionals started this wonderful idea. It is a monthly exchange of a personalized boxed theme, sent and received from random bloggers, as well as non-bloggers. Who doesn't love getting packages in the real mail these days? We need to help keep the postal service alive!
June was my first exchange with the theme of, Take Me To The Fair. The box I sent was to Jade, a blogger over at Life As I Know It . I had so much fun creating this box, I can't wait to try it again.
Unfortunately, I was on vacation when my box arrived from Brittany, a blogger over at Everyday Thoughts. It was so much fun getting to know Brittany and I hope we keep in touch! I was so excited to open this box...
Unfortunately, I was on vacation when my box arrived from Brittany, a blogger over at Everyday Thoughts. It was so much fun getting to know Brittany and I hope we keep in touch! I was so excited to open this box...
| Brittany had me at the green with blue polka dots! Love this combo. My kitchen is accent painted in this green. I knew when I saw this, I'd love the contents! |
| Brittany wrote me a sweet card. Love the pinwheels on the front. Perfect for the Take Me To The Fair theme. |















aww!!! This just made my morning! You rock. Thanks so much <3
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome! I had fun stalking your blog :)
DeleteThanks so much for stopping by.