This is Bell. She has a sass, and a slang. She's big country living with a huge love for her country man, and her cutie little girlie-girl has her daddy wrapped right around her finger! This is a must read. I enjoyed every post I could read in one day, and I'm following... Cute with a double cute!
Kendi is beautiful. I love her fresh style. I adore her store, Bloom. Her blog is fresh and simple like waking up to the morning sunlight. Sorry, that's the best explanation I have there. You will love it too, check it out!
I'm just finding cute farmer wives this Sunday! I actually found this one as I was stalking Bell.
This is Amy, she has a lot more homies than I do, but I'm sure she'd love s'more (as I would), so git over yonder and giv-er' a shout! Like I just did a shout-out. Although, Amy is probably laughing at my try at the 'ole country slang. Go visit, see her beautiful boys, the newest cutie has his own iMac! Hey, they start them early everywhere.
There you have'em peeps, my newest weekly shout-outs! Take your time strolling around their blogs. Leave a comment of kindness and admiration. All of us bloggers like to hear from you, anytime. Although you like to read and move on to the next, please leave a quick note. I love knowing that someone takes the time to read appreciate my posts, so it would be nice to see just a 'hi', or know that you enjoy my posts. Thank you for doing so xo.
It's another good Monday, of Blog Stalking Sundays!
Who are you stalking today?















oh. em. ga-ga-geee! girl! you're far too kind. thanks for the shout out and thanks for the three new followers! i can only imagine they're from you! woop!
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome, it was my pleasure! I hope I did pass some peeps on to you.
DeleteLove your country ya'lling southern drawling!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com
Haha, isn't it terrible! But it was fun.
DeleteI'm taking your lead, strolling around the blogs, and I think you are right when you say that it's polite to leave a comment. If you take the time to read, it's just so nice to leave a little something behind. I'm enjoying your posts, you are so consistent with your Wednesday Wish List, and Blog Stalking Sundays. I still struggle to find consistency, but I feel my posts would be too depressing lately, so I've just decided to lay off until things calm down. Keep up the great work, Wendy May!
ReplyDeleteThanks 'Robbi', I appreciate your lovely comment!
DeleteIt was a struggle in the beginning for me, as well, but I didn't really feel the pressure as much as when I was trying to keep a website going. This is much more relaxing. I can post when I want, and if I skip because life gets in the way, no pressure. That's how I like it. You will get on a routine, and 2-3 posts a week or whenever you can, is good enough. I'll keep checking back, in anticipation of your next great post!