blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Wish List!

It's the WWL time of the week, once again!  Love, love, love this day.  I'm trying something different this week, putting an entire outfit together that I would personally wear.

I'm thinking of the beach, and all the dresses and accessories a girl could have fun with.  Things that can be worn anywhere, anytime.  I would wear this outfit in the afternoon for lunch with the girls, or on a warm evening at dinner near the beach, with the hubster.  This is a great put-together outfit to take a stroll, in your favorite little town.  I have a couple in mind near me, when not at the beach.



Evening at the beach


Stripe maxi dress / Old Navy wedge sandals / Imitation handbag / Bangle bracelet, $21 / GUESS by Marciano hoop earrings / GUESS plastic glasses / Butter London




Black and white are my favorite, but I like to incorporate a pop of color for a little excitement.  Pink, is my all time fun color, in pretty much anything.

Even with all the handbags and clutches I have, I really need this clear clutch!  I've been wanting one for the longest time.

I'm still really liking the maxi's (for the third year in a row, I haven't tired of them) and the chevron pattern is one I don't have, but need to get.

Wearing the maxi with a little wedge flip-flop is a must for me!  I live in my flip flops. Someday I'll have to take a photo of my dozens upon dozens. I have soooo many shoes I don't wear, because flips are so much easier to throw on, and to walk in. By the time I want to wear heels, I forget how :) Who am I kidding!  It's like getting back on the horse. 


What are your thoughts on my evening dinner & stroll fashion?  
What are you wearing? 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo