blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stop in for a spell!

Halloween is a real treat!  Get it? Okayyyyy.  Well, Halloween is a real treat in my house, because we buy treats that only we eat!  I don't really eat it much of it, anymore though. Who can resist at least one piece? We sadly have no trick-or-treaters. I guess that's what you get for living in the 'country' type areas.  Blah!  Or, BOOooOOOooOO

Yeah, okay...I decorate anyway!  I love to decorate on holidays. Plus this year is special, I have my nephew that comes each year, for the past 3 or 4, and his little sissy, and my sister!  I am so thrilled to have them coming for a fun night!  Bonus, they are sleeping over.  Yay!

So here are some things I worked on this year.  

It's a spider with jewels, (I didn't make this but it was too cute to not buy) sitting on a candy jar!
Too cute to spook!

The white pumpkin was an old orange one I've had.  I painted it white, added some bling and voila!  
The smaller pumpkins are real.  I painted a little on them and added bling as well.  
A table cloth of spider webbing, I made into a runner.  The green wasn't working it.
The small black pumpkin, I blinged out, of course. 



My front door is ready for my niece and nephew to arrive! 
Even the dog statue, which is always there, has a little bling on the a bow-tie!


I'll have more photos from Halloween, next week!  

Have a boooootiful Halloween! 

signature

2 comments:

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo