Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter , with her lovely award
Mother of Imperfection, with her lovely award
The rules for the Sunshine Award go like this:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominates you
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 random questions the nominating blogger has for you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you think deserve some recognition and/or blogger love
- Post 11 questions for the nominated bloggers, and let them know you nominated them
11 random facts about me
I've seen Cher in concert, 4 times love her
My favorite color is green, many shades of it
I drink a martini straight up, & a twist if your going to lay one on, it only takes one good one :)
I am a skin care specialist, Esthetician why don't I blog about that??
I love to read
I've finished a marathon, 26.2 miles
I started running at age-41 (don't calculate:)
I use the word crazy, like crazy!
My two thumbs are totally different shapes
My eyes are green
I was in Pharmaceutical Marketing for 15-years
I have a 30-year old son, and 5-stepchildren
Hubster and I were married on the beach in Grand Cayman, Mexico, during a cruise. We didn't tell the kids until we were on a bus to get married. They didn't believe us. Now they do.
I wish I was 5'10" like Sandy @ Mother of Imperfection!
My 11 questions from Mrs Tee, to answer:
1.What time of day do you prefer to blog? I would prefer to blog in the evening, after dinner, for two hours. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen. Ever.
2. What's the craziest thing you've ever worn out of the house? I have to say my p'jams and slippers to give the kids rides to friends or work.
3. How often do you cook during the week? I usually cook everyday, so I can have the weekends off :)
4. What's your favorite Fast Food or eat-out place? No fast food for me. Since I eat RAW, it's difficult to eat out. I will go where there is salad and fresh veggies to munch on.
5. Where would your dream vacation destination be? I've been to many places. My dream vacation has always been Santorini, Greece. Someday.
6. Do you prefer baked or mashed potatoes? I love mashed or baked. Yum! Especially sweet potatoes.
7. What is your dream car (if you had no kiddies to worry about toting...lol)? A 911 Turbo Carrera. Sweet ride.
8. What was your favorite extracurricular activity as a teenager? I loved my traveling softball team!
9. What was your first job? Mopping the floor of a donut shoppe. Ahaha, eating donuts. Making them, filling them. Now I know why I don't eat donuts these days :)
10. Most embarrassing moment. Wow. I'm not sure I can remember, haha. That's embarrassing!
11. Team tea or coffee crew? Definitely both! I love my morning coffee, after the hot lemon water and green smoothie. So no my coffee is usually early afternoon. Tea in the evening before bed, decaf.
My 11 questions from Sandy, Mother of Imperfection
My 11 questions from Mrs Tee, to answer:
1.What time of day do you prefer to blog? I would prefer to blog in the evening, after dinner, for two hours. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen. Ever.
2. What's the craziest thing you've ever worn out of the house? I have to say my p'jams and slippers to give the kids rides to friends or work.
3. How often do you cook during the week? I usually cook everyday, so I can have the weekends off :)
4. What's your favorite Fast Food or eat-out place? No fast food for me. Since I eat RAW, it's difficult to eat out. I will go where there is salad and fresh veggies to munch on.
5. Where would your dream vacation destination be? I've been to many places. My dream vacation has always been Santorini, Greece. Someday.
6. Do you prefer baked or mashed potatoes? I love mashed or baked. Yum! Especially sweet potatoes.
7. What is your dream car (if you had no kiddies to worry about toting...lol)? A 911 Turbo Carrera. Sweet ride.
8. What was your favorite extracurricular activity as a teenager? I loved my traveling softball team!
9. What was your first job? Mopping the floor of a donut shoppe. Ahaha, eating donuts. Making them, filling them. Now I know why I don't eat donuts these days :)
10. Most embarrassing moment. Wow. I'm not sure I can remember, haha. That's embarrassing!
11. Team tea or coffee crew? Definitely both! I love my morning coffee, after the hot lemon water and green smoothie. So no my coffee is usually early afternoon. Tea in the evening before bed, decaf.
My 11 questions from Sandy, Mother of Imperfection
- Do you prefer coffee or tea? Both (see #11, right ^up^ there! :)
- What is the last movie you saw? In the theatre? Enough Said. With Julia Louis Dreyfus & James Gandolfini. EXCELLENT! A must see.
- What’s your sign? (Ha! I kill me!) Hahaha, Leo! To the core!
- Would you lie about your age? Nah, I'm don't feel my age, 52, yikes! Just to say that, ew. I feel 35.
- Would you ever have cosmetic surgery? Oh of course dahlink, of course :) I have limits though.
- Where were you born and do you still live there? Born in PA, lived across the bridge in NJ. Moved from my home town when I was in 5th grade, 1-1/2 hours away, for 22 years. I came back as an adult. Still live in the area.
- Do you eat breakfast? I do. A glowing green smoothie!
- Would you ever sing in public? Helllll, NO! Only in my car. Or home when no one is there. LOUD!
- Kardashians. Keep it coming or enough already? ENOUGH already! I've watched it here and there. They get so pathetic. Especially with Kanye??? Ew, double EW! I don't get them at all. Give me my HOUSEWIVES. They're not pathetic, right? (haha)
- Do you ever wish you lived somewhere else? Yes! Somewhere! hahah.
- What time do you get up in the morning? Between 7 and 8am. I know, lazy. Only because I'm up blogging late into the early morning. I earn it, right?
My Nominees:
Brittany - Everyday Thoughts
Mary - Secret Obsession
Bree - Ghost Face Knitter
Susannah - Simple Moments Stick
Annelise - Aunie Sauce
Nadine - Back East Blonde
Rachel - Sunshine & Sinatra
Tiffany - The Mama Bear Diaries
Layna - Those Creepy Crawley's
Amanda Rose - Sew Much to Say
Amy - The Farmer's Wife
Annelise - Aunie Sauce
Nadine - Back East Blonde
Rachel - Sunshine & Sinatra
Tiffany - The Mama Bear Diaries
Layna - Those Creepy Crawley's
Amanda Rose - Sew Much to Say
Amy - The Farmer's Wife
My 11 questions to my nominees:
1. Do you have a favorite sports team?
2. Bike, swim, run, or all three?
3. How would you respond to a rude person?
4. If you had to, which would you give up; sight, smell, touch, taste?
5. Would you cover for a co-worker who stole something from work?
6. Would you tell your best friend, if you saw their spouse cheating?
7. Carmel or Caramel? (Me and husband debate this all the time. I go with class :)
8. When and where, was your last vacation?
9. What is your favorite candy bar?
10. If you could change your first name, and wanted to, which name would you pick?
Thank you so much ladies, I appreciate you giving me this award. I know it took me a few days to post, but here I am. Loud and proud! Congrats to all my nominees, and have fun with your Sunshine Award!
AND, on to...
The October Daily
________________________________________________________________
TOPIC: I am to post a review about a book, lipstick or anything I like, and rate it on a scale of 1 to 5.
Well, this is easy. Love this Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top-coat nail polish. Scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the highest, definitely a 5! Put on right after polishing your nails and you are good to go! I've had plenty of times I had to paint my nails running out the door. This stuff, saved the day!
Enjoy!














Will def try this brand top coat. Wasn't very happy with the one I'm using now.
ReplyDeleteAnna Czarina
Awesome Anna, I bet you will love it!
DeleteLet me know.
Good to see you here.
Awww... Thanks for the nomination. I actually was just nominated and did my post a few weeks ago so I'm not going to do it this time. I'm so honored for the nomination, though! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome, Susannah! Congrats on both.
DeleteThanks for checking in.
Thank you for the nomination Wendy! So sweet! ;3
ReplyDeleteWelcome Mary! ;-)
DeleteI love the post! You are just awesome and for the record, I wish I had green eyes and could run 26.2 miles! Great post!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy! Thanks so much.
DeleteI'm headed over to copy your questions to add to my post! They are some fun questions.
Thanks for adding them because your answers were too much fun! Love it!
DeleteI love the Sally Hansen top coat too! I always purchase an extra, just in case :)
ReplyDeleteTrish
alittlebitoftrish.blogspot.com
Isn't it great! I can't do without it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by.
Headed to stalk you!