blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #21!



The joys of Sunday blog stalking!  Shouting it out!



Sandy, blogger of Mother of Imperfection.  Aren't we all imperfect?  I know I definitely am, although I am always trying to improve :) I can't say enough about Sandy.  We connected through this blogging world and I instantly adored her.  I can feel her vivacious and sweet personality. I wish I was her neighbor to do coffee chats with each morning! What fun.  Checkout her NixHeart store and her DIY projects.

__________________________



Alli is adroable, and I'm enjoying every stalking moment I can get of her!  I mean c'mon, this chick swims the Amazon and can smoke a cigar. Get. Over. There. NOW. She has lots to tell.
Stalk Alli now!
S I M P L Y  A L L I
__________________________



Kate, blogger of Another Clean Slate (hey, that rhymes!) is too cute.  She's a gatored-Bostonian! I'm liking her beliefs, happiness is when the sun is shining!  I'll drink to that, and that's exactly what Kate is doing with friends.  Wining and dining! Or maybe she's reading a book right now.  Possibly though, she could be watching mindless TV like I do.  Go Housewives!


Happy Monday peeps!

signature

4 comments:

  1. Aww you're the best! I love being stalked by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amazing and perfectly imperfect bloggy friend! I adore you too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are too kind! Now is the quiet alone time for you too? Blogging until ….
      Don't forget to sleep. xo

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo