I am honored to be Co-Hosting the 10th session of the AAF! When Amber from Bold Fab Mom and Penny from The Real Housewife of Caroline County started this silly question session weeks ago they never imagined that it would become such a great way for bloggers to connect or become this big! With the entrance into Week 10, some small changes have been made to the #AskAwayFriday set up.
Amber and Penny will be having monthly co-hosts (2 or 3 depends on the interest level), along with your hosts, only co-hosts will have the code for the link up. This means that anyone posting #AskAwayFriday would need to visit one of our pages to link up.
For the month of October our co-hosts will be (drum roll please)...
These ladies have been wonderful additions to #AskAwayFriday and always have great posts that everyone enjoys to read!
Second, there is a button change!! While we loved the button Amber created originally...we wanted to freshen it up a little. Here is the debut of the brand new #AskAwayFriday button...

Without further adieu let's kick off Week 10 of #AskAwayFriday!!!
I've partnered up with Amber my Co, Co-Host, and blog owner of Bold Fab Mom! Here are my answers, to her 10-questions given to me, this week:
1. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging since May 29th of this year! You can check out my very first post, here!
2. What was your inspiration to begin blogging? A couple of things; ending a website I had that felt to be too demanding, like blogging isn't - ha!, and a book that I read gave me the ultimate push. I'll be sharing that in another post, next week! Stayed tuned. You won't want to miss it.
3. What has been your most successful DIY project? I have so many projects that I haven't finished...but here is a sneak-peek of a collection that I'll finishing this weekend. I think it might be my most fave of all, so far!
4. Just how bad of a jewelry hoarder are you? (I'd love to see a picture hehe.)Ooohhh, you shouldn't have asked for photos!! THIS, is bad. :) Some you might see for sale, since I sell jewelry, and others you will start seeing as 'used', for my 'flea market' type sales. As I mentioned in this post.
| This, is just some of the jewelry Procrastinator needs to step up her game! |
5. Do you travel often? If so, where has been your favorite place so far? I used to travel a lot! New Zealand 2x, Italy/Sicily-Venice, France, London, Ireland, many, many travels. Now, mainly CA, NJ and FL, haha. My most favorite is Paris!! Been there several times, want to go back several times. Like, today :) Like now.
6. How many pups do you have & what are their names? I have two pups, my fur-babies. Lucy Belle, 10-years old. Our newest rescue is Chewbacca, "Chewy", 7-years old. LOVE them!! Obsessed with them.
7. So, you're a RAW eater. What is your favorite RAW recipe? My most favorite is the green smoothies in the morning. I make so many dishes (I should really share more!), that I really enjoy. My first creations, Raw Gorilla Wrap and Tuna Fishless are faves I could say.
8. Do you ever eat sweets? If so, what is your favorite treat? I do fall off the wagon when I'm out and about on the weekends. CUPCAKES are my weakness, big time! I hardly do them, but when I do, look out! Just something about their cuteness and pretty setting. It's a big disappointment when the taste or freshness doesn't match up to the packaging!
9. What is the most embarrassing band and/or song that you secretly love listening to? Well, this Miley Cyrus stuff went crazy, and while I'm not the biggest fan of her/her behavior, I'm kind of liking her song, Wrecking Ball.
![]() |
| Source |
10. What is the best piece of advice you can give others about life? Be happy, deserve happy, take nothing less than happy. Everything else will happen from there.
Thanks much Amber, for your great questions.
TOPIC: What are the things you love to do during rainy days?
My little Fuzzy-Girl, is coming to stay tonight!! What a perfect time to have this question.
| My step-beauty. This is fuzzy-girl. How I came up with that nickname, is a mystery, even to me :) |
- Watch a movie
- Eat popcorn
- Read a good book
- Start a fire, if it chilly, like today (in the fireplace of course, flip the gas switch on! ha)
- Play games
- Light candles
- Couch potato
- Bake cookies
Cheers, loves!
















love your jewelry collection! thank you for being apart of #AskAwayFriday and an October co-host!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Penny!! It was a lot of fun.
DeleteHey there fellow co host! I am intrigued by the book you read that inspired you to blog! About the cupcakes- ever been to The House of Cupcakes in Princeton? They won an episode of cupcake wars and deservedly so- they're amazing!
ReplyDeleteOf course I hit comment rather than reply!!
DeleteSo sorry I commented rather than replied. Need to watch what I'm clicking!
DeleteI believe I have heard of them. I will definitely be sure to try them out. Thanks! Keep your eye out for my book post!
ReplyDeleteOh. my. word. Jewelry hoarder isn't even the right word! HEHEHE! I LOVE IT though!
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous that you've been to Paris & Ireland.
Miley Cyrus is not who I would have expected you to say! Lol.
I'm so glad that we paired up for this! Thanks so much! You're awesome!
Yeah, those photos don't even touch the jewelry stash! I really need to rid of most of it. Soon! I had a great time as well! I could have said Elvis, or Celine Dion, or my most favorite, CHER, but I wouldn't be embarrassed for anyone to know! Haha.
DeleteWere you really up at 1:40AM, stalking? You are da'bomb!
Baking cookies! Yum! :) And those jewelries are so WOW! That's a lot of jewelries!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna keep that advice. :D xo
Too much jewelry, Mary!
DeleteAlways so nice to have you here, thanks! xo
Wendy! I learned so much about you in this post! I didn't know you loved raw food and you traveled to so many places! Love it! Would definitely love to see some of those recipes! I try try try to eat healthier. Me and hubby are on a journey and so far, it has paid off tremendously!
ReplyDeleteHey Brittnei, hope you are having a great evening!
DeleteI do have some recipes on my RAW page, check them out. I will definitely work on posting more of them as I go. Trying to make it a big part of my cooking next week, so I'll be posting mores soon. You and the hubster should be proud! Keep up the good work.
I'd be interested to see some of your RAW recipes! And I love dogs too...we have 3. I couldn't imagine life without them!
ReplyDeleteHi Michelle, some of the recipes are on my RAW page. But I will be posting more soon. Promise :)
DeleteYes, I love how intelligent dogs can be, lovable and sweet.
Could not do without them either, especially my Lucy Girl.
Love this!
ReplyDeleteI do so enjoy Fridays, I get to learn so much more about so many sweet/awesome bloggers!
You're jewelry collection is insane- love it!
Is Chewy a Pekingese? I grew up with pekingese puppies.. they're sweeties.
XOXO
I'm enjoying these Friday's also!
DeleteThe jewelry is insane, for sure haha.
Chewy is a Pekingese. My groomer says all Peek's are mean! Chewy is food and toy aggressive, but he's doing better. He was found on the streets and rescued from the kill shelter. So we try to give him his space, so he can get used to his new home. He's realizing how spoiled he can be :) I think he was lost in the Sandy Hurricane. Sad. XO
Wow you have a pretty jewelry collection right there! I used to collect some before, which is weird because I am the last person you will see accessorizing, and I loved them. In the end, I can't let them hole up in my drawer unused so I sold most of them during our yard sale last year and I just keep a couple in case I need to accessorize. :D
ReplyDeleteDropping by from AAF!
That is the same reason I am selling most of my jewelry as well. There is just so many pieces you can buy. When I worked full time, I had more reason to wear it. I am a sucker for a pretty piece though!
DeleteI saw the postcards on you blog from New Zealand. I've been there, it's beautiful! Just met my NZ friends in Las Vegas this year for a visit. I have a book of postcards that I've collected and received. Thanks for coming by!
Your jewelry collection is to die for!!! I love the nickname "step beauty" too!
ReplyDeleteHaha, Thanks Tia! She's my cutie girl.
DeleteSo nice to see you here.
Cupcakes are a huge weakness of mine too. Your jewelry collection is amazing. I rarely change my jewelry out with the exception of some fun earrings when I'm dressing up.
ReplyDeleteLove to travel .. I can't wait to get to do that again! For now my move to Phoenix will have to do. LOL
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
Raising-Reagan.com
Not having an office to go to each day, really limits my jewelry wearing. I have 3-holes in each ear, and four of them seem to have permanent posts in them. The main 2, it's been months since I've worn any. A shame with having so many! I'm looking forward to a trip to Phoenix in 2014! Hope all is well with your move. ox
DeleteMiley doesn't need all the gimmicks because her songs are actually catchy. I didn't realize how much I loved cupcakes until recently. Nice answers and getting to know you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!
DeleteI agree, the songs are catchy - she needs to lose the other 'stuff'.
Cupcakes are like a portion size of fat goodness, yes? haha
Yep so I am jealous of that jewelry collection!!! I love jewelry...I need to organize mine better!!! I am now a follower...I need to see that new collection...I think I like it with the sneak peak! LOL!
ReplyDelete