How honored am I to receive yet another
Sunshine Award! This one was kindly given by Leslie, the blogger, a twin, over at
The Crafty Side of Sarcasm! We both love our lattes, triple-grande here please!
There are rules to this series, peeps:
1. Be nice and acknowledge the blogger who nominated you!
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions, from the award giver.
4. List 11 bloggers near and dear, that deserve to be nominated and recognized.
5. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer. Be sure to let those bloggers know you've nominated them, so they can join in the fun! (You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you)
11 Random facts about me
1- I traveled to New Zealand twice, within the same 3-months
2- I asked for autograph and pictures, mistaken for Georgia Reed/Sisters sister tv show cast (Patricia Kalember), 3-times in the same place (Atlantic City), not on the same date
3- I am terrified of heights
4- I love brussel sprouts :)
5- My favorite TV series I still watch, Will & Grace
6- I love sending real mail such as cards and letters
7- I am 14-years older than my little sister
8- I have 3 sisters, 1 brother
9- Decorating houses is a passion of mine
10- I was on a traveling softball team, in my late teens (center)
11- I want to chop off my long hair
Questions from Leslie
1. What is your favorite memory from your past?
One of my favorite memories, is when I would go on long PA back road motorcycle rides with my dad.
2. Are you a right brain or left brain kinda person?
Hhmmm..I suppose left-brained, but depends on the day, haha.
3. What is your favorite recipe?
So far, portobello burger, yum!
4. If you could be anyone in the world for a week, who would you be?
Celine. I want to sing with that voice. Unbelievable.
5. What is your favorite snack food.
Celery with hummus or the muhammara dip
6. What was your favorite subject when you were in school? (Good one!)
Science. Loved the subject.
7. Does your favorite subject have anything to do with what you do today?
Nope! Well, maybe indirectly. The skincare.
8. What is your favorite smell?
The aroma of freesia flowers. My beautiful greyhound Katie, would walk up to them and smell them. A beautiful sight. I've loved them ever since.
9. Where do you want to be in a year?
THAT is a loaded question for me, haha! In a life of content.
10. What's the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Put on lip balm, haha!
11. What is your favorite day of the week?
Early Saturday/Sunday mornings while everyone is still asleep. There's just something about being awake for 2-3 hours before everyone else.
Great questions, Leslie!
My 11 nominees (Please join in if you wish, or just simply throw a thank-you!)
All these blogettes have something special about them, that made me want to give this award!
Tamara, Like Camera
Beth, Structure
Amber, Bold & Fab
Lanaya, Raising Reagan
Stacey, This Momma
Tracie, Phenom Mom
Kate, Another Clean Slate
Taylor, The Fam
Leeann, The Gossip
Alli, Simply Alli
Christina, Easily Entertained
Now, My 11 questions for my nominees (I'm going to twist it with the same questions!)
1. What is your favorite day of the week?
2. What's the last thing you do before going to bed?
3. Where do you want to be in a year?
4. What is your favorite smell?
5. What was your favorite subject in high school?
6. Does that subject have anything to do with what your doing today?
7. What is your favorite snack food?
8. If you could be anyone in the world for a week, who would it be?
9. What is your favorite recipe? Have a link?
10. Are you a right-brain, or a left-brain type of person?
11. What is your favorite past memory?
Enjoy ladies!
Oh Wendy, Thank you so very much! I look forward to answering your questions!
ReplyDeleteOh motorcycles and the open road, that sounds like such a beautiful memory! Oh yeah, a couple hours of peace and quiet before the family gets up or after they are all in bed is wonderful! Have a great Wednesday!
I seem to get more done when everyone is sleeping, night or morning. I'm more productive when I'm alone and not summoned every 15-minutes, haha! Happy Hump Day!
DeleteYou are too sweet for passing the award on to me! I appreciate it so much :)
ReplyDeleteI love as always getting to know more about you! And yes, content is definitely what I would wish for too!
¤´¨)
¸.•*´
(¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
http://raising-reagan.com
Thanks sweet-girl. Happy to pass it on, and pay it forward!
DeleteCheers, to contentment!
Thank you for the nomination! And I must know - are you going to go through with it and chop off your hair? Mine is sooo long that lately I've been noticing just how darn long it is.
ReplyDeleteThe last time I cut my hair off to about 3" long, was when it was at my waist and after I had my son. The boy cut was so not in then. I'll have to dig a photo out. Haha, memories. So, will I again? I would love to, but I'm not sure. Like you, I'm looking at it and saying the same, "damn, can't believe how long my hair is", everyone is saying it. Last time it was this long, maybe 2001, I cut it to the shoulders. So boring for me. Have to have it drastic, one way or another. Wow, TMI right? haha.
DeleteLove fresh flowers! Thanks for the nomination, Wendy!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I used to get fresh flowers once a week for my home. I need to start that again.
DeleteYou are so welcome for the nomination.