This is not to be missed. I have to say, this is one of the best that I've invested in yet and will most likely continue for some time. I have to thank my other blog-friend Erin, for introducing me to this one. She's a sweet gal, check out her blog and all her healthy inspirations. Lots of mommy info.
Outer Spice 15 herbs & spices in this little pack. Use it as a rub, a veggie dip, salad dressing, sprinkle on salads or veggies, use as a rub. KALE. Tomorrow.
Goddess Garden Organics Lavender Mint, daily lotion. Broad spectrum, important!
CrumCreek Mini-Bread Sticks! Great with hummus. Tried it. Nice snack.
The Honest Company shampoo & body wash. Sweet orange vanilla. I've heard of this company and I saw on a tweet you can get two gift boxes for shipping cost only $5.95 or something. If I find it, I'll retweet.
Biobag puppy poopie cleaner upper. ''Nuff said there. I use them.
Eat Green Tea.com I am ordering this. One little pack contains the same antioxidants found in 30-cups of brewed tea! Pack that punch in a smoothie!
Gardenbar Italian savory blend of veggies, whole grains, legumes, seeds & nuts. It is good.
Auroshikha incense sticks Any of you that have read past posts, strong smells for me, not so good.
We Glass This great glass snap-top container, called wean green. I like it. I'm now a weaner :)
Had to save that one for last. I am so edited for my November Conscious Box! Your discovery awaits.
Be Conscious,














Thanks for the shout out! So glad you liked the box. :)
ReplyDeleteThe Grass Skirt
Thank you, Erin! Hope you are doing well :)
DeleteThanks so much for saying my name out loud....much appreciation! Now onto the box! This sounds amazingly wonderful and I may have to give it a try. You know I am trying to be a better eater and this would be a great way for me to try some new stuff! You be the best Wendy....xoxo!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy! You are sweet.
DeleteI do love this box, for sure. Just received another, and I'm just as happy. I'll share the details.
Hope you had a great weekend xo