blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Wish List!

It's WWL time! How lucky are you today?
Lucky enough to buy something awesome for yourself, or someone else you want to make lucky!



I am starting out with this beautiful day of blue sky, double shoulder hand bag in (faux) ostrich! Yes, another handbag.  A girl can't have too many, you know!  This is a great summer color.  I love the silver chain, not to much, just the right touch.  Lovely, lovely.
Sorry it is so small.  Click on the handbag to see a better view.



These pink Converse Sneakers are da'bomb!  Love this things.  How many memories do these bring back...?  Ok, I'm not going there, but they are even better because they are PINK! Wear 'em.
Too cute, right? 



I had to share this.  When I first tried this, I wanted to eat it, it smelled so darn good!  Seriously, the lemon is so lemon-custard-pie, with the perfect crust, so good!  Yum.  Oh, and it works well on the hands. Wait, and the hair too?  Shampoo & Conditioner, really?  I'm buying that!





This Jessica Simpson dress is adorable!  She's adorable.  It's sleeveless, belted, braided & only $49!  It's a steal.  Buy it for that special date, whenever, wherever.  That special event.  Garden wedding.
Too cute to pass up.  
It's all rosy.





I love these glasses.  
My contacts are a pain to put in/out so much and these are the perfect compact specs to carry around.   
Perfect to toss into the clutch, or that blue double shoulder handbag up there on the top of this page :)


What are you shopping for these days?


signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress. I'm mostly shopping at yard sales these days.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo