This was so good, that I had it for lunch 3-days in a row. Yum. Yum.
| No, the butterfly is not real :) |
On some toasted brown rice bread, I added a romaine leaf, a smidgen of hummus, & cherry tomatoes.
Oooohh, sooooo, GOOD!
| Doesn't this look like the real thing? |
This is so easy & quick to make:
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups of sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
2 1/2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
2/3 tsp sea salt
1 Tbs minced fresh dill or 1 tsp of dry
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2/3 cups diced celery
1/2 cup chopped scallions, white part only
Directions
Rinse sunflower seeds well, and then put them in a food processor, until seeds are chunky.Add the fresh lemon, sea salt, dill and pepper. Pulse lightly.
Add to a bowl, and mix in the celery and scallions to combine.
Oh...and THIS...
| The Hubster Sandwich White bread, fluff, grape jelly, peanut butter & chocolate chips |
Now that, my peeps, is a special sandwich! It looks like a dessert to me, one that I don't consume. My hubster prides himself with these. And yes, he even has fluff on the corners of his mouth while consuming this...candy? (I'm not allowed to show those photos :) Although, I have to give my hubster the kudos he deserves. He is on his nearly 900th, day of working out. I'm talking hard workouts here, swimming and biking and versa climbing, etc. We're not talking light weight, either :) I am very proud of him.
Even though I run (thanks to the hubster) and workout, unfortunately I don't have nearly as many days in a row. Because of that, I'll stick to my RAW Tuna.
Would you try RAW fishless tuna?
What kind of crazy food concoctions can you come up with? Or eat?












That does look like the real thing. How does it taste?
ReplyDeleteIt takes great! It has all the seasonings and texture of the 'real thing'.
DeleteThank so much for stopping by!
You have such a beautiful blog! Love what you have so far and cannot wait to read more. :)
ReplyDeleteThe Grass Skirt
Thank you! Appreciate your stopping by.
DeleteHave a great evening.