blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday Wish List!

It's WWL time!  Here we are again.  I'm so excited to share my wish list with you again.  Last week we had a few nice handbags to drool over and wish for.  I'm really eyeing that mint green straw bag, still :)

So today's wishes and hopefuls are all about Dad.  Since his day is coming around the bend, I figured I focus on giving some ideas of what might be on your Dad's wish list, or at least give you some simple ideas.


For the hubster boy that has everything! What do you get for that man of yours that has every toy tool known to hubsters? This is it, a toy helicopter! A 13" remote controlled helicopter that is. It's a nice way to get dad outdoors for some fresh air, spending time with the kiddles on his day. 
Click photo to link to the 13" remote helicopter

This is the mother-lode! A bit pricey for Father's Day, but I know you just love that man of yours. Heck, "I" want one of these myself! (What's the next holiday?) This is a projector for the iPhone/iPod. Check this out!
Click photo to link to iPhone/iPod projector

My hubster loves to scan documents. He is always needing to scan and email something to someone for business, or personal business. This portable hand scanner is the perfect gift for your traveling hubster, or in place of a big unit you don't have the room for. 

Click photo to link to the portable scanner

My hubster is a cycler. He's a marathon man, a Tri man, and using his smartphone as a GPS would be ideal while he is cycling. If your hubster is athletic, this is the perfect gift for him.  The Bikemate Slim Case for smartphones.  I'm pretty excited over this gift.  It's giving me ideas!
Click photo to link to the BikeMate

This is an awesome idea for a gift!  While Dad is out playing with the kiddies, he can take photos of those special hard to capture moments. Wouldn't you love someone following you around for a week just to get some great photos of everyone? That someone can be Dad, with his Eyeglass Digital Camera! 

Click photo to link to the Eyeglass Digital Camera




This is such an awesome idea.  This can help the hubster (help you) organize all those cords into one spot!  Ugh, it drives me crazy to have so many cords all over the floor or hanging from the desks.  Wrapping it around the leg of the desk, as seen in the photo, keeps them away from your feet!
Click photo to link to Pivot Power Strip


I hope I've given you some ideas of what you could be purchasing for your hubster or Dad this coming Father's Day weekend!  And with that, I wish everyone a wonderful day with the Dad in their life.  Happy Father's Day!

What are your ideas for Dad this Father's Day?


As always,
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo