I received my first BIRCH BOX!!
It was very exciting, and I couldn't wait to open it.
Here are the contents:
Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous fragrance
COOLA Classic Sunscreen
Color Club Professional Nail Lacquer
Tweezerman Matchbox Itty Bitty Files
Mirenesse Glossy Kiss in Scarlet
As you can see, my Glossy Kiss came opened and messy. My excitement dissipated when I saw that. Bummer. If I didn't use it, I could have given it away. It is a bright stain for me to put on my lips, I can't be that bold. Although I will try it on my cheeks. Some of these stains work very well on cheeks.
So I painted my nails real quick yesterday so I could post, for you to see.
Excuse the messy look, I didn't get a chance to clean up before taking the photo.
The polish was creamy and went on well.
Two coats and I had a nice solid look, no streaks.
I actually like the color for a hot summer day.
It looked nice while at our 12th graders graduation yesterday!
My personal thoughts:
- I can always use a nail file, and having enough for each handbag we change often is a plus!
- The Broad Spectrum SPF 30 worked great at the 2-hour outdoor & sunny, graduation.
- I am sensitive to perfumes, and this one became strong for me in little time. I won't be using this.
- The Glossy Kiss was creamy and light enough for my cheeks. If I dot lightly and use a sheer moisturized gloss over top, it works for me as well.
What do you think of the contents of this Birch Box?
Would you be happy with these items as your first box?

















No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo