blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, June 10, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #2!

The Blog Stalking Sundays returns, once again!  

There are so many blogs out there in the blogosphere, and at times I find myself being drawn back to the same one. Although the blogs I give the shout-outs to here each Monday may not have a specific relation to mine, I still like to share them.  After all, it's not all about me... so please, check them out and don't forget to leave a nice "hello" if you do.  As you know, us bloggers like the attention ~ so leave me one too. Please :) 

First up!
Click here to check it out!
The moment I opened this blog, the pretty blue teal background reminded me of red velvet wall paper. Growing up, our house had this on our living room walls, into the dining area.  Not that it was very attractive, but it was a nice "take me back" moment.  I like this site for all it's many things.  From sewing to travel sharing tips.  Much to learn, admire, and live vicariously through her experiences of travel!  I know I'll be heading over soon to read more.  


Next up! 


Click here to check it out!
I'm not sure what got me there, or what made me stay.  I think it was the spunky look of the site and the "hello" blurb under her photo.  It didn't take long to realize, it's the writing.  Some just suck you in, and this is one of them. The writings of her cutie little girl.  The Friday Letter's are a good giggle.  Go ahead, go for a giggle. 


And the final mention for Blog Stalking Sunday is...



upcycledtreasures.com

Click here to check it out!

Wow. To tell you the truth, there is so much on this blog, I couldn't go through it all!! I just loved what I saw when the page opened. I am so excited about this blog (can you tell??) with all the creations and DIY's!  I'm going to jump right in and just start doing.  This is my 'go-to' for future DIY projects.  Check. It. Out. Now.

I'm hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend and it leads into a wonderful Monday!

As always...
signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I look forward to being "stalked" and returning the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, thanks for stopping by!
    'Stalk' you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy! Wow, You just made my day {night? I need to go to sleep, haha} and I am so happy you like my blog. It's still in the works and there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to complete all the projects I have in my head. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will come visit me again soon!
    ~Katie @ Upcycled Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, I can see you stay up way too 'early' as I do over this blogging gig! But it is fun. Thanks so much for coming by!

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo