blankhomeblankaboutblankdiyblankclean eatsblankcontactblank

Monday, June 24, 2013

Blog Stalking Sundays, #4!

It's a new day for stalking, my favorite part of the blog week!

For those of you that are new to reading my blog, (I hope you read, not just look at all the hot pics :) I start off each week stalking blogs for my Monday shout-outs.  If you know of any blogs, or if you have a blog you'd like me to give a shout-out to, just contact me.  You know, through my contact :)  Yes, I realize I don't have a huge following, but I do get views or readers.  Hey, every little bit helps, right?

Without further delay, here are the blogs I've found shout-out worthy this week.





PB&J Stories, this blog is one that I found before I started blogging.  I thought it was such a great DIY/Tutorial blog. Pamela has some great ideas; how to hide your printer due to room/space shortage, and turning kid art into t-shirts! I'm definitely jealous of her pretty pantry, how did I miss that!?!  I thought my pantry organizing was good, now I want to totally re-do it, again, with some nice wall paper or bright color!  Hhmm, I know just the color to match my kitchen and dining area...that's another post, another day :)  Check out PB&J !





For some reason I couldn't catch the exact logo of this cute blog name.  So I put it in pink, at least to match the name somewhat.  This girl Rach, has a cute blog, with her cute cravings and cute personality.  I adore her!  Tomorrow, she has something special coming...check out her sneak preview here. 
I bet you'll think she's cute too.  





Seriously? Yes. Seriously. Okay, this gal Lisa, will have you laughing until you snort! I could not stop reading her blog, or stop laughing, and yes, I snorted!  She's honest enough not to care about having a filter, and you know, sometimes you just have to go with that!  She's beautiful and funny!  L-O-V-E her blog.  Check it out, click on her name, or click here. 



There ya' have'em peeps!  Click, read, and read on, and enjoy!  I did, and I will continue to stalk.

Who are you stalking lately?
signature

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great concept. I love finding new blogs to enjoy. If you want we can swap blog buttons and both have a little bit bigger following!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, thanks for stopping by. I hope you come back each Monday and check out the new bloggers I've been stalking!!
    I'll grab your button. Checked out your blog, you are very creative! Nice work.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love that you included me. It's an honor to be stalked! I will share this on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc. and see about getting you some love.

    Feel free to stalk away! And the blog is looking great so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, appreciate the comment and the love!

      Delete

What do you have to say about that? I look forward to your comments xo