Happy Thursday Peeps!
In the past several days I stumbled upon some deals while shopping around. I was so happy, I couldn't wait to share them with you. It's nice to find some steals, when you least expect it. Don't you just hate it when you don't have the extra money to spend, but that dress, or shirt, or shoes are staring you in the face? I'm sure you've had those days. Just like when you have a pocket full of cash from your budget ready to spend, and you can't find a darn thing! Can we say, frustration?
Anyhoo, I'm sharing some deals that I found to be a steal. Either the price or the item itself because it is made well or the exact color I needed. Or, to be honest, I just wanted it :)
 |
| I love this outfit and can't wait to wear it! Marshall's Steal! The cotton gray/white shirt has the shoulders open, it's an off brand for $9.99 - steal! The jeans, DKNY $29, are cropped just above the ankle, making them a nice summery look with flip-flops (that I totally live in all summer and fall) or some nice wedges. |
 |
| A pretty favorite :) |
 |
| This is called Scarlet Clutch, I just couldn't walk away from it. It's soft and so cute with its bright pink tassel. I bought it in Nordstrom, where I never shop unless I'm with my BFF who loves the store. I splurged for $52, (don't tell the hubster). Have you ever heard of the 'tulu' brand? I haven't. Now I have :) |
 |
I needed low performance shoes for the gym workouts. I usually do the ProForm machines and weight training, so I don't need my running shoes. So much nicer than clunking around in the bulky shoe. I love Puma, so comfy! These were on sale, and I also bought 4-pair of socks, all for $51.81 Yay!
|
 |
| This blouse was a major steal also at Marshall's. Another $9.99 deal. First off, I love the color, I'm so into the pinks this season. Mixing with my always favorite, white. On the back of it there are little cut-outs of skulls and crossbones. I mean it sounds kind of "uh, what?", but it really is cute. (I'm thinking my sister might make it a 'steal' for herself!) |
 |
| This is a close-up of the back. |
 |
| Just so cute! Aren't they? |
 |
| This is my most favorite, favorite of all. The lace tank with the pink piping, $7.99 at Marshall's. The neon pink tank, $15 at Lord & Taylor. Again, only with with my BFF, not my usual shop stop. I like to find deals, but I really can't stand looking through racks and racks. So when I get lucky like this, I am a happy camper! |
 |
| Happy, happy! |
So there you have it. A typical, "oh lookie what I found, and I wasn't even looking!" I can't complain about any of these items. They are all washed and ready to wear!
Tell me, what steals 'n' deals are in your closet lately?
What great finds! I'm impressed! (Although, your version of steals and mine are quite different - that's what being on a grad school budget does to me) ;-)
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks Susannah.
ReplyDelete